Spawning to a different realm???

Hi im just concerened and i need this to be confirmed. Ive been spawning to different realms lately like i logged off in my realm then after a few hours or a day i logged in again im in a different realm. No items of mine has disappeared yet so it cant be a hack right? I changed my pass when it first happen then it happened again thats why i posted this here.

Comments

• This happened to me at thanks giving update and also lately I would tp to someone and end up tp-ing to someone I don't have on my list
    So there's been a lot stuff like that happening and it's harmless
  • !MARC!!MARC! Member
    eagence said:

Do you spawn in a realm you visited before or do yo spawn in a totally different realm that you don't even know or seen...?

If you write names of the realms you were as you log of and the realms you are as you log on maybe someone may help more...

It may be showing that someone else using your account, maybe someone in your house (brother/sister) or it maybe due to realm owner changing his realms name and redecorate the who realm. But yes it can also be bug, or server shut down relevant...
    How offen it happens/happened? Once or twice or many times?

different realm ive never seen the realm before

The 1st and 2nd time it happened i i didnt really get the realm name

And yeah my brother could be playing my account when im not around but it cant be him because i go home earlier than him from school also the second time it happened was when i logged on before i go to school in the morning played a little bit then i logged off in my realm to go to school then when i came home i logged on again and im not in my realm anymore, instead im in a never seen room standing on top of a cabinet with a password sentry. Cant remember what happened the first time it happened but i reported because i was on top of a cabinet with a password sentry that got me worried that i might be being hacked or something
  •  Ai Ai Member
    edited June 2017

different realm ive never seen the realm before

The 1st and 2nd time it happened i i didnt really get the realm name

And yeah my brother could be playing my account when im not around but it cant be him because i go home earlier than him from school also the second time it happened was when i logged on before i go to school in the morning played a little bit then i logged off in my realm to go to school then when i came home i logged on again and im not in my realm anymore, instead im in a never seen room standing on top of a cabinet with a password sentry. Cant remember what happened the first time it happened but i reported because i was on top of a cabinet with a password sentry that got me worried that i might be being hacked or something
    Did you give account information on person you know?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Hmmm sounds like your bro. That's the most likely thing.
    You can try contacting support to see if different ips are logging onto your account.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This shouldn't be happening. I agree with gdog. Check with support to make sure.
  • !MARC!!MARC! Member
    gdog said:

Hmmm sounds like your bro. That's the most likely thing.
    You can try contacting support to see if different ips are logging onto your account.

This shouldn't be happening. I agree with gdog. Check with support to make sure.

Hmmm okay ill do that.