IG banning suggestion

The current up ban has it's flaws, any downloaded VPN can bypass it. So I'm suggesting that there should also be an account ban, that way there's double the security.

Comments

• They do ban the account. Also any ip that logs in with that account is "poisoned" and that ip gets a ban as well.

What they need is device bans. Which could also be bypassed but much much harder then just a router reset. Or Vpn
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited June 2017
    Pandorite said:

They do ban the account. Also any ip that logs in with that account is "poisoned" and that ip gets a ban as well.

What they need is device bans. Which could also be bypassed but much much harder then just a router reset. Or Vpn

I don't think there are account bans right now, as the scammers just keep on coming back
  • There are account bans.
    The thing is it is easy to acquire new ip specially if you know sim cards and internet through sim(which is mobile data) or renewing an internet line.
    So when a scammer gets banned he/she can just buy new sim or new internet line.
    And at this case buying new sim is cheaper.
    In my opinion, scammers properties should be shredded or raffled(? for the poor lol jk xD).
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited June 2017
    Pandorite said:

They do ban the account. Also any ip that logs in with that account is "poisoned" and that ip gets a ban as well.

Yeah i agree with device bans, and then also their account banned so they get poisoned even if it such a rich kid buying new devices everytime xD

But i agree, there is even someone right now on forums that already has avoided bans multiple times ;/
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Stevenlol said:

Pandorite said:

I don't think there are account bans right now, as the scammers just keep on coming back
    There is via support.