The LIT Game

Alright so we have to say something LIT then contuine on from it. I'll go first.
I spun my fidget then dabbed, it was LIT.

Comments

• My pc blow up from lag,it was so LIT
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited June 2017
    I just ate napoLITan

does that count?
  • My ipad fly away from me cuz lag,its so LIT
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited June 2017
    LiteRary
    @LiteRary
    Sorry XD
  • I just ate napoLITan

does that count?

That's LIT NapoLITan.
  • While listening to I am the one a car flipped out on the road as I landed a bottle flip on the cap, with some snacks on the table, Mountain Dew and some Doritos and I dabbed after and went ballistic. It was LIT as heck
  • While listening to I am the one a car flipped out on the road as I landed a bottle flip on the cap, with some snacks on the table, Mountain Dew and some Doritos and I dabbed after and went ballistic. It was LIT as heck

That's too LIT,chao
  • So lit guys
  • So lit guys

You just bumped it it's so LIT
  • I know, this is lit.
    Starsome said:

THESE FORUMS ARE SOO LIT!!

Not how you play. That isn't lit.
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited June 2017
    So Lil Natey is like LITtle Natey right?
    @lIl natEY
    Im also sorry e.e
  • Starsome said:

Um? I'm a LITle bit confused here! Can you guys play normally so I can learn the game? LITerary I don't fully understand the game..

Oml. Can?t you read lmao. Did you not see the example. It's simple.
    This is becoming not lit.
  • I destroyed my pillow today IT WAS ULTRA LIT
  • I smashed my fidget cube by throwing it down the stairs. It was too lit. I'm dabbing so hard. KILLME I AM A LVIING MENACE
  • I've bought over 700 robots, and I must say the collection looks extremely lit with a dark stamp. See what I did there? :P
  • Liberated said:

I've bought over 700 robots, and I must say the collection looks extremely lit with a dark stamp. See what I did there? :P

Nice xd.
    My hermit crab was running on the walls, it was lit
  • This game is so LIT
  • I spun 4 fidget spinners on my forehead no joke just an hour ago. It was so lit.
  • My pc is still broken it won't work that's LIT
    actually it's not lit it's depressing
  • lIl natEY said:

jad posted twice in one day in a forums game post, thats so lit that it made me feel good

Why you hate me tho?;-;
  • I defeated Ariel Dreemurr from Undertale, LIT.

(Pillow hates me now.)
  • I defeated Ariel Dreemurr from Undertale, LIT.

(Pillow hates me now.)

Get off my discussion now.
    You're not lit and you will never be lit.
    Now this discussion has to close. It has cringe.
    Please close this someone
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited June 2017
    I yell at my parents, it was LIT (It's not a phase mom!)

I accidently stepped on a lego and i screamed painfully while listening to the bee movie script but my phone was on fire so the house burned but i somehow survived and fell asleep and i dream about being a number one villain but i was consumed by the darkness so i woke up founding myself in an undertale boss fight with flowey so i remind him about the undertale fanbase so i ended up waking in my bed, it was LIT
  • I yell at my parents, it was LIT (It's not a phase mom!)

I accidently stepped on a lego and i screamed painfully while listening to the bee movie script but my phone was on fire so the house burned but i somehow survived and fell asleep and i dream about being a number one villain but i was consumed by the darkness so i woke up founding myself in an undertale boss fight with flowey so i remind him about the undertale fanbase so i ended up waking in my bed, it was LIT

killme. Please stop.

I was listening to the Bee Movie script but everytime it says bee it plays we are number one but when it says one it says GAY from iDubz, but everyonetime it says GAY from iDubz, it speeds up, but everytime it speeds up, the Mine Song plays, but everytime it says Mine it plays Allstar, but everytime it says somebody, it plays the Bee Movie, but everytime a bee appears, it gets slower, it was too lit
  • I once petted my chao it moved a little bit and did a sick back flip IT WAS LIT
  • Littitititititiitittiitt guts
  • To be honest this post isn't as LIT as it used to be
  • Yeah, some stupid memers and stupid Understale kids came.
    no offense to stupid memers, i love you.
    but understale get out
  • lIl natEY said:

I created a yt video of the bee movie but every bee, the, and it, is a random spongebob episode, but everytime the word "spongbob" or "squarepants" is said, the full OST of undertale plays, but every 5 minutes, it shows a clip falco doing a spike in ssbm, but every 3 times the falco clip is played, it shows a full playthrough of sonic 06 100%, not cuts, but every boss battle, a scream is played for 10 days, but for each day that passes, it shows my comment, but a guy reads it letter by letter and comma by comma, but everytime comma is said, matpat say "but hey, thats just a theory, just a game theory, andddddddddddddd cut!", but everytime matpat say theory, the entire #BlameHorus comment thread is screamed outloud by Dwayne Johnson, but every blame is the bee movie script read letter by letter, but everytime the letter "e" is said, a clip of a sponge falls over on 3 seperate occasions, but every time the sponge falls over, a random vsauce video is played, but every second he doesnt speak, philosoraptor says something, but everytime he says "it", a noteblock cover of "It's Everyday Bro - Jake Paul Ft. Team 10" is played but every noteblock sound is the Minions movie but every moment with no minions on screen, but everytime a person speak, the entire simpsons series is played, it was so lit.

Read that and you get a cookie.

Gimme my cookie i read the entire thing I deserve a reward
  • lIl natEY said:

I created a yt video of the bee movie but every bee, the, and it, is a random spongebob episode, but everytime the word "spongbob" or "squarepants" is said, the full OST of undertale plays, but every 5 minutes, it shows a clip falco doing a spike in ssbm, but every 3 times the falco clip is played, it shows a full playthrough of sonic 06 100%, not cuts, but every boss battle, a scream is played for 10 days, but for each day that passes, it shows my comment, but a guy reads it letter by letter and comma by comma, but everytime comma is said, matpat say "but hey, thats just a theory, just a game theory, andddddddddddddd cut!", but everytime matpat say theory, the entire #BlameHorus comment thread is screamed outloud by Dwayne Johnson, but every blame is the bee movie script read letter by letter, but everytime the letter "e" is said, a clip of a sponge falls over on 3 seperate occasions, but every time the sponge falls over, a random vsauce video is played, but every second he doesnt speak, philosoraptor says something, but everytime he says "it", a noteblock cover of "It's Everyday Bro - Jake Paul Ft. Team 10" is played but every noteblock sound is the Minions movie but every moment with no minions on screen, but everytime a person speak, the entire simpsons series is played, it was so lit.

Read that and you get a cookie.

;w;