HELP ME! O LORDY MY CUBITS! :O! May They Rest In Peace

edited June 2017 in Help Requests
I have a rental at Superxtremes Shop and I thought why not rearrange my vends. I pull several vends and cubits pop outside of my rental space, normally you can pick them up no problem right! WRONG, the other cubits picked up fine but the two piles of cubits remain with an upward of 6k cubits in them and I cant do anything about it. I did not leave the room, not until I went to go get Pixie. I took a screen shot of the situation but I feel that a screenshot does no good. The cubits are there floating but soon they will go with all evidence *sob*.

After several hours of struggling to live....the two cubits took their last breath and are now up in piggy bank heaven. May the cubits rest in peace for the rest of eternity.

Comments

• I guess the only way is to contact @Superxtreme
    This annoying bug should be fixed @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • I am hearing reports from other people that this has happened to them as well, it seems as if a set amount of cubits piles/amount can go outside of the rental. I am not for sure but it is really upsetting. >_< It is not really even the cubits, they can be earned and replaced, it is just things like this should not happen.