I'm New!

Hey guys, I'm to to the new game and I'm trying to figure out a few things. I'll like to figure them on my on so I won't bother to ask. Anyways I just wanted to say hello to all and I will be making Cubic Castle Videos on starting new!

Comments

• Hi there, welcome to Cubic Castles :D About figuring stuff out on your own, don't be afraid to ask anyone. Lots of people in the CC community would be more than happy to help you out.
  • Hi there, welcome to Cubic Castles :D About figuring stuff out on your own, don't be afraid to ask anyone. Lots of people in the CC community would be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks very much I like to learn the items on my on but still trying to learn how to trade at the moment
  • @TASTICC You can trade in a register or if you arent trading cubits you can type /trade
  • TASTICC said:

Hi there, welcome to Cubic Castles :D About figuring stuff out on your own, don't be afraid to ask anyone. Lots of people in the CC community would be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks very much I like to learn the items on my on but still trying to learn how to trade at the moment
    You can use /trade if you just want to trade items, or you can use a cash register to trade items and cubits. You can always add any of the players in game to give you one, there's a lot of helpful people that are nice enough to give you a free one.
  • @TASTICC You can trade in a register or if you arent trading cubits you can type /trade

Ahh there's commands? Any more then just /trade
  • /trade
    /perks
    /unlock - Not completely sure
    /lock - not sure as well xD
    Those are the basics
  • /trade
    /perks
    /unlock - Not completely sure
    /lock - not sure as well xD
    Those are the basics

Thanks so much man! Appreciate it
  • No problem
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    don't forget this one as well.
    /time
  • Welcome to the game :) I hope you have fun
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome to the game!
    We hope you have a great time here :)
    Also make sure to read the forum rules at the news and anouncements section :) (I dont know the link)