Account Revival?

Yay, I'm back at playing Cubic Castles. However, I can't play on this account. Why? Read the italics (You will most likely have to read this section to understand what I say after this):

I was a 2 year old veteran on Cubic Castles, starting out in April of 2015. I was then banned on March 2016, for no reason whatsoever. I sent about 2 support tickets regarding the issue, and they claimed that I was scamming (yet I had never done anything remotely close to a scam). To this day on, *INFERNO* hasn't been unbanned, and I still don't know why. As I stated before, I never did anything bad that related to scamming, swearing, disrespecting, or begging.

Now that all of that stuff is finished, I made a new account to play Cubic Castles but this account originally had 137k (I traded quite a bit, making tons of cubits followed by Tapjoy offers). This account was also pretty high leveled, so it bugs me quite a bit to see it deleted with me needing to start over on a new account.

With all of this gibberish ending, I'd just like to ask: Can you revive my account *INFERNO*, or will it be left as deleted? (I'm directing this to a forum moderator, as the support tickets stated false information regarding my ban). Anyways, if you've gone this far into the discussion without losing interest, I applaud ya.

P.S: If any of you guys know some moderator well, I would appreciate it if you told them about me to deal with this ongoing situation!

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    If it's a perma ban they'll have it saved in his ban history. They don't go oh he's perma banned let's forget everything he did and lose the proof...