Pets following other players

So today i was talking to my friend lele cat he/she had a reindeer pet and then a person named (symbol)water king(symbol) and when water king was only 3-5 blocks away from lele cat the reindeer started running to water king and when it reached him it teleported back to lele cat and then started going to water king again then water king started moving and the reindeer did the same thing lele cat reloged and the same thing happened then lele cat got a dog and the dog was normal then he/she switched to the reindeer again and it followed water king then lele cat left for about 10 minutes and came back and the reindeer was normal,so can someone explain this glitch

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

Maybe its caused by a combination of lag and stupid pet AI?

That's better than my pet snowman break dancing XD (True story at slims old shop)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i noticed the pets are doing weird lately...... they teleport, follow other players, get stuck on nothing and i even saw one just dying out of nowhere..... not even a candle or anything to hrut on was even in the realm ;/

anyways, @CosmicCow or @SirKewberth maybe an idea to look to the pets?
  • I had a problem where my pet would die on nothing, so I am experiencing this bug too, then my pet disappeared after it got tired of dying, then it was in the kennel.

That is why I don't use my pet much. (the pet was a turkey)
  • The reindeer was blind
  • Prime example of not giving your pet something to drink.
  • I think they've all spun 300,000 times when we weren't online.