For a freckled faced loser !!

Okay where to start??

This took about an hour and a half but sadly my recording file corrupted so there's no speedpaint :V

so this is for the freckled faced loser @Misticall !!

He's a really great friend and like just knows how to make people smile in every which way
I always feel really guilty because he's always trying to give me something and im just like NO because I never know how to repay him??

after a couple of sketches and a couple of regrets this is what I came up with dwndwkkna

I hope you like it!! let me know if you want the unwatermarked version :'))

im not good at writing cheesy things like this so sorry if this doesn't hit ya in the feels

oh this is also my 2nd time painting digitally and i think it turned out great since I have no idea how to "paint'

Comments

• Okay where to start??

This took about an hour and a half but sadly my recording file corrupted so there's no speedpaint :V

He's a really great friend and like just knows how to make people smile in every which way
    I always feel really guilty because he's always trying to give me something and im just like NO because I never know how to repay him??

after a couple of sketches and a couple of regrets this is what I came up with dwndwkkna

im not good at writing cheesy things like this so sorry if this doesn't hit ya in the feels

oh this is also my 2nd time painting digitally and i think it turned out great since I have no idea how to "paint'

yaya YAYAYAYA
    I love it TYSM
    looks like cc me :D
  • Misticall said:

Okay where to start??

yaya YAYAYAYA
    I love it TYSM
    looks like cc me :D
    Mist is a loser.
    But idk about feckles..ew
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i dont know exactly why misticall is called aloser in this.... but nice drawn! :D
  • i dont know exactly why misticall is called aloser in this.... but nice drawn! :D

same xd
    nice drawing tho
  • TarteTarte Member
    it's so adorable!
  • i dont know exactly why misticall is called aloser in this.... but nice drawn! :D

It's a joke xD He has a lo t of freckles

And thanks :3c

o
    i wanna see his face
    D:

o
    i wanna see his face
    D:
    his face is freckle-ified xd

mine has like

idk 8

and they're under my eyes

i want more freckles

o
    i wanna see his face
    D:

mine has like

idk 8

i want more freckles
    i have no freckles.
    maybe 2
    :D

o
    i wanna see his face
    D:

mine has like

idk 8

i want more freckles
    i have no freckles.
    maybe 2
    :D
    lmao
  • i find freckles cute
  • i find freckles cute

Ye s omg

but mist complains about them as if he hates them
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    What drawing program do you use? o-o
  • What drawing program do you use? o-o

Paint tool sai
  • as I like to put it: I am a connect the dot page:
    ooh I made a flower
    ooh I made a star

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I feels someone's calling me
  • I feels someone's calling me

huh
    Uhm could you send me the link to paint tool sai? I've been wanting to get it but i can't find the right link. I looked before and got a virus.
  • Uhm could you send me the link to paint tool sai? I've been wanting to get it but i can't find the right link. I looked before and got a virus.

I don't have the link since I got the pirated edition years ago. I do have the winrar files, so I can set up a mediafire or something if that's what you'd like!
  • Uhm could you send me the link to paint tool sai? I've been wanting to get it but i can't find the right link. I looked before and got a virus.

I don't have the link since I got the pirated edition years ago. I do have the winrar files, so I can set up a mediafire or something if that's what you'd like!
    ash you invaded my privacy why did you give soft my pics xd
  • Misticall said:

Uhm could you send me the link to paint tool sai? I've been wanting to get it but i can't find the right link. I looked before and got a virus.

ash you invaded my privacy why did you give soft my pics xd
    huh i didn't lol

i'd never do that, especially if you never told me to o-o
    Yeah, i guess you could do that :P
    Thanks and sorry for the trouble ><
  • Yeah, i guess you could do that :P
    Thanks and sorry for the trouble ><</p>

No problem! Once I set it up I'll PM it to you ^^

And no, there's no trouble it's okay xD