pls dnate.

repli if u can dnate me pls i git scahned angek wingz end big red shies.

Comments

• I can and will donate to you! >;o
  • Please write correctly... And if you were scammed, post on this thread : http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest.

Finally, you have to get very lucky to get someone giving you agels wings... (and I don't know what you mean by "big red shies")
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Me cn dnate mabe 500c uf pssible?
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Put a donation table on your head and I will donate >:D
  • omigud ur all so kint.

• ValleyValley Member
    edited June 2017
    GG raw
    we love you to much to donate to you. >:D
    -kicks-
  • obitoobito Member
    meh cn gib du a sper RaRe dirrtsh bluk
    Say we cant really dnate stuff if we dont have any realm name with a donation table or tip piggy, can we? XD
  • Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited June 2017
    Nty
  • CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited June 2017
    porr guy ill dnate 2 u
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Lmao, nooob. I have liek 200 karmpus and 99 umbrella lololol noob. go cri u uglu

There's always that one comment who takes this seriously and tries to act serious
  • ValleyValley Member
    I want some big red shies! >:O
  • Lmao, nooob. I have liek 200 karmpus and 99 umbrella lololol noob. go cri u uglu

There's always that one comment who takes this seriously and tries to act serious

Do you mean this guy?

Please write correctly... And if you were scammed, post on this thread : http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest.

Finally, you have to get very lucky to get someone giving you agels wings... (and I don't know what you mean by "big red shies")

And guys, I don't want donations. I was just kidding (obviously), but thanks for your offers. :)
  • :v tyis is a jke lmao
  • Lmao, nooob. I have liek 200 karmpus and 99 umbrella lololol noob. go cri u uglu

U r boon, I have 420 krampuz and 6969 umbrellas, and 21k rams ecks dee

U r mur boon i hav 1000 krampuz and 9999 umbrellaz,and 79k rams. Dal with ut
    Aj Baryza said:

Lmao, nooob. I have liek 200 karmpus and 99 umbrella lololol noob. go cri u uglu

Omg sooo boon me hav 5000 krampuz end 12000 umbrellaz ond 90k ramiez meaheaheahea
  • But Raw.... I wanted to donate you a screech. A monkey screech. D:
  • Eloquence said:

But Raw.... I wanted to donate you a screech. A monkey screech. D:

pls no

Aj Baryza said:

Omg sooo boon me hav 5000 krampuz end 12000 umbrellaz ond 90k ramiez meaheaheahea
    Aj Baryza said:

ur all noov lelellele i hav 1 bug red shies u nu haz bug red shies lelelel noovs u noov
    RawSkin said:

Eloquence said:

But Raw.... I wanted to donate you a screech. A monkey screech. D:

pls no

Aj Baryza said:

Aj Baryza said:

ur all noov lelellele i hav 1 bug red shies u nu haz bug red shies lelelel noovs u noov
    one: what are shies?
    two: when are you finally gonna tell your realm with a donation table and piggy?
  • i w8 dont8 tow drit to skrub os hes broken