Close this pls

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited June 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Reposting this thread because the previous is a bit too old...

REALM : - Black Imperium - Main Realm

- INTRO -

Hi there! You all know that not everybody have cubits... However, these players work really hard to get these cubits... I was in this situation and sometimes, I'm again in... yeah I know, they can buy cubits from the Cubit store... Yes but what do you do when you can't? They can complete offers! Yes, but if these players don't play on mobile; and I'd like to say that tapjoy's offers are really awkward... I spent around more than 5 hours (this is not a lie, trust me!) completing surveys, installing and runnings apps to get cubits... But it doesn't give you the cubits you worked for... (even if there's a support organization)...

So, we are looking for players (anyone can help of course) that support this idea... We need donations to allow to a lot of players to be happy and help them to get what they wish by giveaways...

I know, you will say that there is already =MGN= clan that is doing this. But RedEagle and his clan members (on which I was a part) are already spending a lot of their times and cubits (very high amount) to make people smiling... So, another clan doing this can just be benefic to the players, to the community, to you!

/!\ This is really not a joke! I'm not asking for cubits only for myself! I'm not selfish and I just want to help as many people as I can, as WE can!

If you're on, there's a special tip piggy in my realm (- Black Imperium - Main Realm). Donate how much you want! There're also donation tables! Help the community being happy! Donate what you want!

Join our Discord Server : https://discord.gg/hpXzzHF (Leveling up / Games Bots / 30+ roles)
Join our Twitter : https://twitter.com/BlackImperiumCC

(You have to join the Discord Server to do quite everything of the clan)

Thank you for reading this and maybe helping us, you, the community!

- NEWS -

- We're preparing Giveaway 2!
- We are recruiting!
- We're finishing the Main Realm

- HALL OF FAME -

• Sir Ace The Nukerator : Special thanks to him without who this clan won't exist (Gods' Son Discord Distcinction Role)

- MEMBERS -

• -Joystick- : Black Phoenix (Clan Leader - Discord Admin)
• jad kheirallah : Black Bird (Discord Moderator)
• Brainshock : Black Bird (Ex Moderator)
• I'mEveryWhere : Bird
• PartyNextDoor : New Member
• Stock : New Member
• Aj Baryza : New Member

- DONATIONS -

As you already know, ALL donations are appreciated (blocks, wands, leaves...). But there're a few items we appreciate more than others :

: CUBITS : cubits is the most helpful donation, it allows us to grow up and to organize more and more giveaways

: SCRUBS : We need them to decorate realms that we're building

: CHERRY BLOSSOM PILES : Like scrubs, we need them to decorate realms we're building

: MANNEQUINS : We need them for a secret project :3

: VENDING MACHINES : We need them for a secret project :3

: RED DEHYDRATED CUBES : We collect them as many as possible :D (other dehydrated cubes are appreciated though)

: DONATION TABLES : Yes, we need donation tables X)

- GIVEAWAYS -

Here you can see finished, running, and future giveaways informations!

Total items : 21
Date : 06/06/2017
When : 1:00 PM (CCT)

Total items : -
Date : __/__/____
When : --:-- (CCT)
/!\ IN PREPARATION /!\

You need to be on our Discord Server to "enter" the different giveaways!

- JOBS -

There are actually 8 jobs. Only one member can do a job (for example, John is doing job 1, Robert can't do this job).
Jobs allow the clan to get more stuff to build realms but the main goal is to have as many resources as we can to build a "Resources Shop" and then, doing contests for clan members!
Here are the jobs :

► Tropical grass / Dirt / Rubber tree trunks / Palm tree trunks / Cotton / Cotton bushes / Rubber / Ferns / Bushes / Sticks / Soil / Water / Sand »» - AVAILABLE (@) -

► Moutain boulders / Dirt / Moutains / Moutain grass / Ice / Snow / Yumberries / Yumberry bushes / Pine trunks / Eggs / Sticks / Beeswax /Blue Marble »» - AVAILABLE (@) -

► Sand / Mesa tops / Mesa / Cactus / Thorns / Boulders / Chiliberries / Chiliberry bushes / White Marble / Eggs / Sticks / Bones »» - AVAILABLE (@) -

► Cave walls / Deep Cave walls / MegaStalagmites / Big Ol' Stalagmites/ Buncha Stalagmites / Purple cristals / Deep mushshrooms / Cave lava cracks »» - AVAILABLE (@) -

►Gold / Iron / Stone / Silver / Coal »» - AVAILABLE (@) -

► All kind of bush and rubber »» jad kheirallah (@jad kheirallah#3398) -

► Grass / Dirt / Tree trunks / Water / Black Marble / Beeswax / Bushes / sticks / Sunberries / Sunberry bushes / Mud »» - AVAILABLE (@) -

► Snow / Ice / Dirt / Dead tree trunks / Pine trunks / Oil / Fast - Slow geysers / Water / Blueberries / Blueberry bushes / Mountain grass / Moutain boulders / Ice boulders »» - AVAILABLE (@)

Last update : 06/12/2017

Comments

• Hi joystick I want to help the clan grow and I have abo700c-800c in my tip piggy tp to me in game anytime to have them :) if you need any blocks to finish the main realm I have tons of blocks
  • Hi joystick I want to help the clan grow and I have abo700c-800c in my tip piggy tp to me in game anytime to have them :) if you need any blocks to finish the main realm I have tons of blocks

This is really nice of you :D