Suggesting a few changes

edited June 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
First of all I would like a fast travel conformation screen
Example:are you sure you want to fast travel to person1?
2nd make gold quests more rare it bothers a lot of people that they always get gold quests and there isn't that much gold unless you want to waste a million years digging in random places in mines
3rd the mute bumper should have the option to select people to mute
4th I don't know if this is possible with the engine they use for cc but I suggest making stuff like bushes trees etc have same physics as normal blocks because it's honest annoying when you're doing something every second you fall between them
5th I suggest lowering the price of the current farm pack that gives you bushes fences and tropical leaves because it's 500c for stuff you can get in 2 hours or even less
6th I suggest lowering the price of mailboxes because the only people that use them are people who have no use for their cubits if they're lowered to 1000c-1500c I think a lot more people would buy them
7th I suggest MAYBE making fridges work as chests
8th I think it's kinda annoying that stain-less steel blocks only give you one plate

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Gold is very easy to mine, people just don't do side-mining at Arctic Mines. If you're struggling to do the Gold Quest within an Arctic Mine, well...
  • One of my Friend quit cause the gold quest
    He said "If I get another gold quest I'll quit."
    It doesn't bother me cause I like to spend my time IG for mining.
  • I think daily quests should be more varied than nowadays... But the gold quest isn't that bad... first : I don't really think it is a good idea... but the 3rd one, i agree +10!
  • YESSSSSS! I NEED TO BE ABLE TO MUTE SPECIFIC PEOPLE!!!! SO useful when you have cussers in the realm...
  • CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited June 2017
    Can we just mute specific people without a bumper? i.e. When there are annoying people when you're mining and you want them to shut up but you can't make em.

... an ignore feature, perhaps?

(Oh, and gold quests aren't that bad. If you don't wanna do it, then don't. Let the 50c sit there. XD)
  • Can we just mute specific people without a bumper? i.e. When there are annoying people when you're mining and you want them to shut up but you can't make em.

... an ignore feature, perhaps?

(Oh, and gold quests aren't that bad. If you don't wanna do it, then don't. Let the 50c sit there. XD)

i once had 3 daily quests in the same time i did one (took 2 hours) so i can get a new quest and it was an other gold quest
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    @ things (or steal my customers xD)
  • Misticall said:

YESSSSSS! I NEED TO BE ABLE TO MUTE SPECIFIC PEOPLE!!!! SO useful when you have cussers in the realm...

Ikr. i would love to be able to mute a few spammers in my realm regulary. i dont like banning people
  • Bump and I added a few things
  • (sorry i'm minimodding when i say first bump("Bump and I added a few things) was a 'illigal' bump)
    Ore quests should be MORE common.
  • (sorry i'm minimodding when i say first bump("Bump and I added a few things) was a 'illigal' bump)
    Ore quests should be MORE common.

banned