Cat pet named item

I was at someones shop today and they had this vending machine with a cat labeled item. Interestied, i bought it. Im not sure if this is a new bug or already known but just wanted to report it

Comments

• Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    edited June 2017
    ye, i craft lvl 49 cat and i got it lvl 0 :-:
  • I think it is a bug...maybe when you'll relog in, it will appear "Cat Kennel lvl..."
  • I relog and it still says item XD
  • Check that out with support. Weird.
  • I think these are the cat pets that were directly from dehydrated cubes
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Stevenlol said:

I think these are the cat pets that were directly from dehydrated cubes

i had multiple of them already dog and cat, they are just named normal ;/
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Well there is a trick of how to name it "item" by using craft bench or an anvil..
  • lucaaa795 said:

Its not a trick.
    Its a bug and i guess it will be fixed soon..

'Soon' more like next month/year
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    *Wonders why he had to have his inventory opened to share the screenshot*
  • *Wonders why he had to have his inventory opened to share the screenshot*

Now I'm jealous as heck.
  • Ehh selling them is not allowed. Selling any glitched item is not allowed.
  • Off topic but can someone teach me how to use it in a crafting bench >->
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Maybe the player doesn't know, it's a weird glitch to do it, and something you could do and not known you've done it.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited June 2017

*Wonders why he had to have his inventory opened to share the screenshot*

I didnt really have the time to drag it. To the top of my inventory. At the time I took the screenshot, i was at a cookout and were about to leave soon so i had to hurry up and take it

My plan is to also show a mod or if possible show a developer so they are able to fix the bug(i am NOT a glitch abuser whatsoever
  • Lucaa you need to realize, im sometimes not aware of these:P this is the first time i even heard of the glitch and havwnt seen any posts about it so i never saw. Had i known before i wouldnt have made the thread reporting it :P(wish i knew this before XD)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Lucaa you need to realize, im sometimes not aware of these:P this is the first time i even heard of the glitch and havwnt seen any posts about it so i never saw. Had i known before i wouldnt have made the thread reporting it :P(wish i knew this before XD)

Not everyone can know everything :P and making one to inform people is always better to not inform and that no one knowd about it right? :P
  • idk why everyone cares so much about his inv xD
    ---
    this glitch is weird, you should message support