Double Poison Ban?

Hi, I was originally permanently IP banned on March 2016 for no apparent reason that I know of. Recently, I went onto my phone, opened up CC, and created an account called "Vraelom". I was using the same network that was IP banned, but I was still able to create it and play with it. At first, I thought my IP Ban expired, however, as I logged off and logged back in, I was stuck on the starting screen (Poison banned members are automatically sent to that screen). I tried accessing Vraelom on a plethora of devices, all failing to work, so I decided to create a new account called Triteni.

I created the account, being perfectly able to play on it. However, after quitting the game and entering again, it still gave me the starting game screen, instead of letting me in. I know that mods always read forum posts, so if you could respond with answers that'd be great. My main questions are if I could be given a second chance, (I never did anything bad on my old account) and what the reasons are of my IP ban. I would also finally like to know if I got a double IP ban or something, because the series of events that happened were just out of the ordinary, thanks.

*Sorry for typing up a mini bible, but it's hard to explain the situation with minimal wording!*

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Ask Mabz's @ Support for a 2nd chance :)

Also, if you've been permanently banned and you still managed to access the game even for an hour, I'd recommend telling that to Mabz's while asking for a 2nd chance :p
  • Ask Mabz's @ Support for a 2nd chance :)

Also, if you've been permanently banned and you still managed to access the game even for an hour, I'd recommend telling that to Mabz's while asking for a 2nd chance :p

Sorry if I'm behind, but I have no idea who Mabz is. Does he work for the support group?

*INFERNO* said:

Sorry if I'm behind, but I have no idea who Mabz is. Does he work for the support group?

Mabz's will reply to all questions/complaints etc. to support. If need be he'll pass em along to Cosmic and Kewb :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *INFERNO* said:

You can say she is the support group xD

But also i think how it happened that other accounts gets banned too: when you make an account it doesnt read the ip adress yet till you are logged in, but since you are already logged in it just bans you when you log in again (this time it has remembered your ip adress) and then its banned
  • *INFERNO* said:

Mabz's will reply to all questions/complaints etc. to support. If need be he'll pass em along to Cosmic and Kewb :D
    Oh, I see. I'll try and ask him for help, but if he declines I'll have to find another way.
    Mabz is male :3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Mabz is male :3

Oh did i do it again? XD oops
  • Was "poison ban" a typo?
    If what you said is true, you should try to appeal your ban.

How is poison ban a typo? (Poison ban is when another account gets banned because of logging into the same IP or something as the person who got the said punishment.)

• I think the IP ban itself block players from entering the game server, not disallowing players to create a new acc, so a new acc which haven't get ip set yet, can get into the game. However, after you left, your ip have been set, so now, u can no longer entering the game...

How is poison ban a typo? (Poison ban is when another account gets banned because of logging into the same IP or something as the person who got the said punishment.)

I never knew that there was a term for it.
  • I'm not sure what's happening, I made a new account on my phone and played with it on the same network that was poison banned, but I was able to log back in painlessly. I'm guessing they either did something or my IP ban expired, but I believe that I can now play CC again without any problems. Yay.