Reporting does something

Report does something...if you report about scamming does nothing because cubic castle members don't have evidence of that...If you report about inappropriate names and words it will either give them a warning in a couple of days...cubic castles staff reads these files...

Comments

• Joeyman said:

Report does something...if you report about scamming does nothing because cubic castle members don't have evidence of that...If you report about inappropriate names and words it will either give them a warning in a couple of days...cubic castles staff reads these files...

Are you really sure that reports are doing nothing about scamming? :/ maybe ask for mod...
    @Cortana @Gollum @gdog
  • Joeyman said:

if you report about scamming does nothing because cubic castle members don't have evidence of that

Actually, reporting with evidence does do something. Most reports have evidence. If the report doesn't have evidence, mods can't do anything about it, but if there's evidence the mods do something.
    Joeyman said:

If you report about inappropriate names and words it will either give them a warning in a couple of days.

They give them warnings so they don't do it again. I believe after the 3rd warning the player would get a ban.
  • Dont make assumptions like this. If the report button didnt do anything it wouldn't have been added into the game.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Just because you don't see what happens doesn't mean nothing happens.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Surely things will happen if someone gets reported.... it just takes longer to actually see it, but like if 10 people (can be less of course, just an example) report the same person im sure they will look it up
  • I'm sorry about my mistakes