Might celebrate my birthday on CC?

So, my birthday is on the 8th of July...
And I had an idea of celebrating my birthday on my first ever multiplayer game that I've ever played!
28 days till my birthday, I mean for me but some of you will be 29.

Comments

• :o i will try an be on that day *^*
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well birthdays are always fun to celebrate :D
  • Yes please! Come to cc on your birthday!!! I already have a gift for ya! ;D
  • This is always cool and fun to celebrate birthday on CC ^^
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Can't wait! I miss CC!
  • Happy Birthday
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    imp said:

Happy Birthday

Thanks, but there's still a lot of days left. ^-^
  • YorukoYoruko Member
    Isn't ur first multiplayer game is Growtopia ?-?
  • I've had 3 birthdays in CC now and to be completely honest I've never seen the point in celebrating birthdays in a computer game. In any case it really is just asking for money, not that I'm saying these people are lying (though I could see that as a big problem) I really do think for the most part it is rather a prize thing or wasting what is celebrating the day of your birth with complete strangers you meet over an computer game. Something which with anyone should be spent with your family.

Remember how I said I have had 3 birthdays in CC, I've not done anything for a single one of them and as for my date of birth, I would say 3 qbees at the max know that and in any case they've probably forgotten. I generally don't celebrate mine at all that much in real life either but that would just be me.

What I'm trying to say here is... celebrate your birthday with your family and friends instead of just sitting down at your computer talking about it with random strangers in a game and in most cases getting free items.
  • I've had 3 birthdays in CC now and to be completely honest I've never seen the point in celebrating birthdays in a computer game. In any case it really is just asking for money, not that I'm saying these people are lying (though I could see that as a big problem) I really do think for the most part it is rather a prize thing or wasting what is celebrating the day of your birth with complete strangers you meet over an computer game. Something which with anyone should be spent with your family.

Remember how I said I have had 3 birthdays in CC, I've not done anything for a single one of them and as for my date of birth, I would say 3 qbees at the max know that and in any case they've probably forgotten. I generally don't celebrate mine at all that much in real life either but that would just be me.

What I'm trying to say here is... celebrate your birthday with your family and friends instead of just sitting down at your computer talking about it with random strangers in a game and in most cases getting free items.

If I do hold a birthday in a game I tend to make a (in this case realm.) area for it myself. Typically because my family is crazy and I've met a lot of cool people online. I don't ask for or expect gifts. In fact I do my best to refuse them (some people manage to guilt me into it anyways.) and in some games you can't even decline them.

What I'm saying is you may not enjoy birthdays. But for some of us it's a reason to have a party, And that's all we need c:

I will agree in most cases it's just asking for stuff, And even a lie in others.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited June 2017
    -
  • OrenjiOrenji Member

I've had 3 birthdays in CC now and to be completely honest I've never seen the point in celebrating birthdays in a computer game. In any case it really is just asking for money, not that I'm saying these people are lying (though I could see that as a big problem) I really do think for the most part it is rather a prize thing or wasting what is celebrating the day of your birth with complete strangers you meet over an computer game. Something which with anyone should be spent with your family.

Well, I get what you're saying...
    My family would just go out and eat, nothing else!
    It is fun to celebrate it with my family (not friends because I'm embarrassed and anti-social)
    But why not celebrate it with the strangers who I met behind that computer who are the one I mostly call 'true friends', unlike my friends in real life who just forgets stuff like my birthday...
    Maybe you're probably thinking, "Why would you be friends with people who forgets stuff like your birthday".
    I have no idea but I have fun with them but we don't really celebrate my birthdays like CRAZY I mean you know those birthday parties. But really, that's not the big deal.

And some people may think that day is not my birthday but it actually is! ^-^
    I know that you'll still may not believe me that it's not my birthday because of the people who lies to get presents.
    I do like presents and appreciate them but I do not ask for them. It is their decision to make if they want to give a person a gift, I'm not saying that I want more gifts...
    All I'm just saying that I just appreciate them and I will treasure it as if it's the most important present in my "game life".

Some people would think that "why would you tell people your birthday? Isn't that personal?".
    Maybe it's personal but I just want to celebrate my birthday with my friends that I don't even know in the real world.

• Happy birthday food stealer "v
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Aj Baryza said:

Happy birthday food stealer "v

>:0 how dare you!
    I'm just stealing food because they steal my oranges! >:[
  • celebrating the day of your birth with complete strangers

Orange is not a stranger! D: xD (OK kinda is but)
  • Aj Baryza said:

Happy birthday food stealer "v

>:0 how dare you!
    I'm just stealing food because they steal my oranges! >:[
    >:0
  • I'll try to be online!

In most cases, Yes celebrating your birthday on a computer game isn't worth it. But most people have closer relationships with people online than they do in real life. And in most cases, people don't even have their birthdays celebrated, so at least hearing "happy birthday" and being able to smile is worth it.

And not everyone considers online friend "strangers", because with the logic of
    "strangers that you meet online" literally makes "strangers that you meet in real life". and "strangers that you meet online" equivalent. You have to get to know someone before you consider each other friends, and it's the same everywhere. You don't always know everyone.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    21 days left! ;]
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

21 days left! ;]

Mine was yesterday xD
  • If you'd do it, I'd totally celebrate it too. I love the community for this game and I'm always willing to make new friends!