An opinion on scam artists :) Enter and comment

RoBiNGRoBiNG Member
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Are you one of those people who likes to cheat?

If you are not and that is what you hate, then comment here saying #STOPSCAM feel free and send all this hate with this word

i always say #STOPSCAM

Comments

• #stopscamming RobinG

We're mean to >:D
    We hate scamming n everything related to scam, including those who tried to mention it, if nobody talks about it, scam don't happen u know?
  • #StopScams
  • #STOPSCAM

but I'd like to say that scammers don't want to be scammed ^^ that's a misunderstanding... o3o
  • Do I like to? No a game should be completed the way it is intended but do I hate it? Well yes I do hate the CONCEPT but when it comes to people who cheat, there are variables...
  • PiousPious Member
    #stoptheftbutcontinuelegitimatepricescamming
  • RoBiNGRoBiNG Member
    edited June 2017
    "I know that some of you hate scammers but there is no need to do it if not instead you should help them to reflect (no insults) these people who cheat do it because they saw other scammers and saw it as an easy way to win cubics and not They think a lot of that they do a little damage to the community, because they do not see but find of the little, it is only to have patience for these people to reflect and change."

#Helpthesepeople

• Pious said:

#stoptheftbutcontinuelegitimatepricescamming

^ Pretty much the current stance. Although I think price scams should be warnable/Banable as well.
  • #StopScam
  • RoBiNGRoBiNG Member
    You are right LiteRary as we know the vending is a benefit but also has disadvantages although these do not have the same players create this disadvantage :/

#StopVendScam
  • More like #LessenScammers/#LessenScams because truth be told, just like any other game, we cannot completely stop scammers.
  • SepailSepail Member
    #scem, ripurt, ban!
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    ah, yet another stop scam tread...

#goscam!
  • djedo said:

ah, yet another stop scam tread...

#goscam!
    These trends don't work, because if you want to stop scams, you have to get rid of the people they scam.

• Sepail said:

#scem, ripurt, ban!

Thats what u do ma friend :* , except first word ._.
  • #stopscam