Vend bug (solved)

PandoritePandorite Member
edited June 2017 in Bug Reports
Unsure how this happens but apparently items in mine and arcs shop vends moved around.

Bat wings ended up in 5 nearby vends. A spud car switched into a lower priced vend. (thank you to the person who returned it.) etc.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hmmm thats weird....
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow this would probably be interesting to see
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited June 2017
    Feel free to add me I'll show you the vends and setup

And I'm the co owner of the shop lol. Arc said it happened to him several times. I noticed it once at a time he couldn't have moved them
  • This is a joke right? Items just "magically" moving on their own now? :P
    I want some of your vends! Saves me time. lol :3
  • I've heard something similar to this. I forget who but someone sold 2 things 1 way more than the other, the more expensive was sold cheap cause of glitch
  • Liberated said:

This is a joke right? Items just "magically" moving on their own now? :P
    I want some of your vends! Saves me time. lol :3

Not a joke and it was items already in vends moving. Wouldn't save you time. Would lose you money
  • Pandorite said:

Unsure how this happens but apparently items in mine and arcs shop vends moved around.

Bat wings ended up in 5 nearby vends. A spud car switched into a lower priced vend. (thank you to the person who returned it.) etc.

I buy the spud car ;)
  • Pandorite said:

I buy the spud car ;)
    Sold a long time ago. Try trading section, And please don't bump old threads.
  • NamNamNamNam Member
    Pandorite said:

Pandorite said:

I buy the spud car ;)
    7 days since the last comment is not considered as necroposting or anything '-'
  • NamNam said:

Pandorite said:

Pandorite said:

I buy the spud car ;)
    7 days since the last comment is not considered as necroposting or anything '-'
    Topic is solved. No longer a reason to post.