Close thsi pls

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited June 2017 in General Chat
As you already know now, I need a player who will - would like to moderate my Discord server...

Why?
Because jad kheirallah (mod) is from syria, so, with the jet lag, sometimes, the server stay without moderation for players where it's day time (while in france it's night time) or when there are electricity cut off...

Who
Of course I won't let a newbie moderate my server... You have to be 13+ and at least lvl 20 ingame. Of course, if I know you, it will increase your chance to get chosen... Furthermore, I'm looking for an American player... (this is not racism ^^)

Paid
No... It's on the basis of voluntary service... But you have quite all rights on the server...

Why your server?
Ok, I know, there isn't a lot of people on the server (because the clan and I aren't famous). But we're more and more and we can't moderate all the time...

Why asking here?
Because I don't know people from other countries and I'm sure you're awesome!

Various things...
• You have (maybe) the only chance to become mod of a discord server.
• You have authority over others
• You're more than players for me...
• You can help A LOT!
• The server is about CC and, more precisely about y clan - Black Imperium -. Here, you can find our members (or not), be aware of our contests and giveaways (and participate)... You can level up, play with bots (hatbot / rpg / card), get awesome roles! (30+ roles)
• A the moment (when I'm writting, this server counts 12 members (with me).

Thank you for reading this... If you're interested in, write a comment (age, lvl...)

Discord : https://discord.gg/hpXzzHF

More Infos : http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11888/black-imperium-a-cooperative-clan-and-giveaways

Comments

• NerryNerry Member
    edited June 2017
    I'm on discord 24/7
    I'm level 42 (ithink)
    in game.
    And I dont care about getting paid. I have nothing better to do in life.
    and I just wanna talk to people on discord.
    Am I supposed to be in your clan?
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited June 2017
    Can i please do even though i am 13 :c
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Maybe asking on your discord would be wiser.
    Its better you use an existing member of your server than some random from here who you don't know at all. Less likely to get someone who will abuse that power.
  • NerryNerry Member
    gdog said:

Maybe asking on your discord would be wiser.
    Its better you use an existing member of your server than some random from here who you don't know at all. Less likely to get someone who will abuse that power.

tru dat
  • I volunteer as tribute!!!
  • PiousPious Member
    You should probably share some info about the channel:
    • Member Count
    • It's Purpose
    • Games it Covers
  • im very active on discord yet every server im in is silent and in 99% of the servers im in i have an admin/owner role or a mod role and im talkig about ones not owned by me
    level:24
    i don't want payment :P im not that greedy
    and do i need to be in your clan?
    if you need prove of my roles in servers just send me a message on discord i believe we've talked there before
    good luck choosing a mod :)
    (btw i may not be online from 4am syrian time to about 8-10am syrian time because 9 grade has exams and the internet is cut off from the entire country during the time)
  • I am active basically all the time, willing to do anything since not many of my friends are on. I already own a server with a decent amount of members, so I should be able to moderate.

Level: 26
    Obviously don't care about payment.
    I should be able to moderate.
    Must I be in the clan?
  • Pious said:

• Member Count
    • It's Purpose
    • Games it Covers
    yes you're right I'll edit this thread

im very active on discord yet every server im in is silent and in 99% of the servers im in i have an admin/owner role or a mod role and im talkig about ones not owned by me
    if you need prove of my roles in servers just send me a message on discord i believe we've talked there before
    (btw i may not be online from 4am syrian time to about 8-10am syrian time because 9 grade has exams and the internet is cut off from the entire country during the time)

Yeah we talked together before, I know who you are.

I am active basically all the time, willing to do anything since not many of my friends are on. I already own a server with a decent amount of members, so I should be able to moderate.

Must I be in the clan?

You don't have to be in the clan.

Everyone who are "candidate", please pm me on discord I'll see the server(s) you moderate... I can do execptions for age or levels but if it worth it. Thanks for answering o3o
  • Pious said:

• Member Count
    • It's Purpose
    • Games it Covers
    yes you're right I'll edit this thread

im very active on discord yet every server im in is silent and in 99% of the servers im in i have an admin/owner role or a mod role and im talkig about ones not owned by me

Yeah we talked together before, I know who you are.

I am active basically all the time, willing to do anything since not many of my friends are on. I already own a server with a decent amount of members, so I should be able to moderate.

Must I be in the clan?

You don't have to be in the clan.

Everyone who are "candidate", please pm me on discord I'll see the server(s) you moderate... I can do execptions for age or levels but if it worth it. Thanks for answering o3o
    i will need you to accept my discord friend request if you need me to PM you
    btw a little update not a joke on one of the servers im in (i did't know that was even possible) but i had an owner role now that person gave me the entire server :P
    i can get you proof,just updating you on how many people trust me with their servers

• i will need you to accept my discord friend request if you need me to PM you
    btw a little update not a joke on one of the servers im in (i did't know that was even possible) but i had an owner role now that person gave me the entire server :P
    i can get you proof,just updating you on how many people trust me with their servers

@-Joystick-#2723
  • i sent it just accept it please i know you're user #thingy
  • i sent it just accept it please i know you're user #thingy

• uh try adding me its broken everytie i right click i can send a request again
  • BUMP (need one more - updated)