Im new here.

Guys, can you give me some tips how to start this game and how to make profit :)

Comments

• Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited June 2017
    Mine then sell the materials, I believe if you go to vending market + resources ! you can sell your mined items to ThisIsNotSlim or Sir. Pixel... I could give you a tiny bit of cubits soon...
  • DovfkeDovfke Member
    edited June 2017
    imp said:

Mine then sell the materials, I believe if you go to vending market + resources ! you can sell your mined items to ThisIsNotSlim or Sir. Pixel...

Thanks for a little bit information

• mostly mining
  • dovfke said:

Guys, can you give me some tips how to start this game and how to make profit :)

The best way it to mine things like silver, gold, marble, etc in the mines you will find in Eden and starting your own shop. If you need any help on anything just friend me and tp when you need help :)
  • Another tip : be kind, respectful and "make new friends"... In CC ,you won't progress without friends... (you can but the base of the game is "multiplayer", so...) :3

Welcome to you tho o3o
  • buy low sell high
    and also sell craft-ables and mine-ables for cheap but don't over do it if you go too cheap or you'll end up like me ;-; and trust me the game is only fun when you're a newbie
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    We'll come to this awesome community :)

Here are some tips of how to get cubits!

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7751/full-guide-to-obtaining-free-cubits/p1

Don't forget to read the Forums Rules +Game Rules:)

Forum
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest

Game
    http://www.cubiccastles.com/terms_of_service.php

Here you can find how to make Blocks And learn recipes easily
    http://www.cubiccastles.com/recipes.php
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Best is to buy low and sell high

Daily quests can be handy to get the money to buy the low items

And mining can also be handy to get money and xp together
  • PiousPious Member
    The best method for getting rich quick is paying real money for cubits; the game's currency.
    Any other method is too much work. 10/10 would not recommend. Don't even get cubits. Do nothing. Progression is overrated.
  • Pious said:

The best method for getting rich quick is paying real money for cubits; the game's currency.
    Any other method is too much work. 10/10 would not recommend. Don't even get cubits. Do nothing. Progression is overrated.

Don't need c to "progress" the game is about building not about who's the richest
  • PiousPious Member
    Pandorite said:

Pious said:

Don't need c to "progress" the game is about building not about who's the richest
    Of course. Lecture me some more.
  • Pious said:

Pandorite said:

Pious said:

Be negative some more.
  • i feel like a fight is about to start
    just sayin'
  • PiousPious Member
    edited June 2017
    Pandorite said:

Pious said:

Pandorite said:

Pious said:

Be negative some more.
    ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°)==/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿
    Pious said:

Oh another person that thinks this game is pay2win ;/

Be somewhere else that negative please
  • Pious said:

Do you not sense the sarcasm in this comment? lol
    Liberated said:

Pious said:

what sarcasm? i was serious
  • PiousPious Member
    Liberated said:

Pious said:

They don't sense anything. Period. Everything ever said on the forums must be taken seriously, of course.
  • Liberated said:

Pious said:

what sarcasm? i was serious
    His comment, I meant. xD
  • Pious said:

I agree 100% it is very hard work to get cubics fast from buying, selling, mining, and even quest. It sometimes isn't enough. I also buy cubics. It's a faster way to get what you want when you want instead of saving up Day by day. And it helps Cubic Castles when you buy cubics to help keep them going. They can't keep making new items and stuff if they don't have the money. Growtopia was bought out for that very reason. Thankfully that person wanted to keep the mods and the game going. I don't want to see Cubic Castles bought out by someone who doesn't know what their doing with it.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    That's interesting about Grow being bought. I hadn't heard about that until today.
  • That's interesting about Grow being bought. I hadn't heard about that until today.

I use to be pretty big into the game till then. Everyone was a little disappointed bout it. Then I found this game and fell in love with it. I want this game to keep going for as long as y'all can keep it.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

That's interesting about Grow being bought. I hadn't heard about that until today.

Google says it's true.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/showthread.php?409829-Ubisoft-Acquiring-Growtopia

Google says it's true.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/showthread.php?409829-Ubisoft-Acquiring-Growtopia
    How low can ubisoft sink.....
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Well Ubisoft is controlling growtopia they didn't bought it, they just gave me some money to control the game as hamumu and set still playing and making new updates :P
  • I thought everyone knew bout GrowTopia and what happened XD that day a lot of people were bc (Broadcasting) how it wasn't right and etc, etc XD I eventually quit with a few others.. Growtopia lost a lot of players that day. But from the last time I checked back up on it, it looks like it's getting back extra players. They have this new thing called Item Of the Month and they make a whole new item just for players to buy ^_^ soooo cool!! <3 but I still prefer CC over GT now. GT had changed to much for me.
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    Pious said:

Pandorite said:

Pious said:

Pandorite said:

Pious said:

Be negative some more.
    ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°)==/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿
    ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    @Its Me Boko This discussion is from 3 years ago... how did u even find this
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @Its Me Boko Please read the forum rules and do not necro post.
This discussion has been closed.