Scammed friend and experience

Ok... My friend, Bradlaze has been scammed (but he didn't report idk why...).. So I decided to organize a surprise for him... I rented a place in Pen's Yard Rentals and explained his story... Players donated a lot - I thank them one by one <3 -

AND SO! I've seen that most of those who donated were under lvl 20. I've also seen that some players didn't belived his story (I understand and between us, he was happy of my surprise (see screenshots)).

I don't know why high level didn't donated... Maybe because they didn't want, or they didn't believed the story... Or maybe they're selfish... I don't know.. Anyways, just to say that he was really happy! Thanks to all who donated o3o!!

Comments

• That's nice that you did that for your friend. I was probably at school when you did this judging by the thread date, sadly ;-;
  • Because the high levels are in fear of giving too much and getting scammed out of it, or your friend just losing it again.
    Because those two reasons are why I don't donate, and I'm level 32.
  • awww, only if i was able to donate then, oh well, tell ur friend best of luck from me and do help them not get scammed again
  • nice that someone actually cared too donate, most people are selfish, I would have donated but I don't have any cubits or much items too donate, mostly like dirt and stuff xD. But yeah nice that people cared.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I donate to players who have shown a willingness to work hard for earning something. So naturally I don't donate to people who simply ask for free stuff. When I'm in a donatey mood I go to newish players and tell them to mine me something and then trade it with something worth much more. That way they earn it and it's not just a donation, and it's definitely never to scammers or alts or players who always ask for stuff and never work hard. It takes some work on the giver's part too, but it's definitely worth it
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    When i was in pen's rental market i probably would have donated some low worth thing, because still: like people above here sayed you cant be sure its the right person

But nice that you did that for your friend ;)
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited June 2017
    Did never ask for any donations, i even dont use tip piggy. I think it ruin your status, like "donate me, i am poor" etc. I wasn't getting scammed except of botomless,by mistake,but i lost hundreds c by mistakes... better earn cubits and become high lvl instead of asking donating from them. My opinion. High lvls do wise decisions usually. Better give resources to your friend who really need them than give stuff to idk who with risk waste in nowhere. Far not every qbee is honest.
  • Sepail said:

Did never ask for any donations, i even dont use tip piggy. I think it ruin your status, like "donate me, i am poor" etc. I wasn't getting scammed except of botomless,by mistake,but i lost hundreds c by mistakes... better earn cubits and become high lvl instead of asking donating from them. My opinion. High lvls do wise decisions usually. Better give resources to your friend who really need them than give stuff to idk who with risk waste in nowhere. Far not every qbee is honest.

I donate to players who have shown a willingness to work hard for earning something. So naturally I don't donate to people who simply ask for free stuff. When I'm in a donatey mood I go to newish players and tell them to mine me something and then trade it with something worth much more. That way they earn it and it's not just a donation, and it's definitely never to scammers or alts or players who always ask for stuff and never work hard. It takes some work on the giver's part too, but it's definitely worth it

I agree :)
    lucaaa795 said:

Imo,high level players don't donate that much because they have more experience than low level ones and can fear that the items they donate go to a scammer or a rich guy who is on an alternate etc.
    I honestly would not donate to a guy that came out of blue and asked me to donate because -insert his fancy reason- unless i know him a bit...You cant be sure who is behind it.
    But what you've done was very nice. :)

thx