read the description first before commenting!!!

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
so now some people are making threads just to joke sround a bit, but then people comment without reading the text obviously like in this thread:
http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12615/liberated-is-a-scammer#latest

pls just read the description first before even commenting on it..... please

Comments

• so now some people are making threads just to joke sround a bit, but then people comment without reading the text obviously like in this thread:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12615/liberated-is-a-scammer#latest

pls just read the description first before even commenting on it..... please

Yeah, a lot don't take the time to read what the player wrote... For me it's impolite and disrespectful... I agree with you :3
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I 100% agree with this, it's same for comments too, people don't read everything, they'll skip to the end and jump-in sometimes D:
  • Yes I agree too, busy you sneaky little qbees tricked me :D I could not tell if it was sarcasm or not, I did read it though
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited June 2017
    People not reading??? Truly a travesty that has never occurred before in the history of Cubic Castles!!!

Except this is nothing new. People never read hollas or signs, why should they read forum posts?
    Pshhhhhhhh, reading.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited June 2017
    Reading is for flat out Nooooobs! >:( - (seriously people read stuff, k? good.)

Also, @Elemental god that topic was NOT a joke. It was very very true. I have scammed him on many occasions, even in my shop while removing the vends. lol
    He is dying inside and needs comforting. :(
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Liberated said:

Also, @Elemental god that topic was NOT a joke. It was very very true. I have scammed him on many occasions, even in my shop while removing the vends. lol

ummmmm, okay but it was just about that one cubit, almost everyone sees that as a joke i think ;/

well now i dunno if it is a joke or not, xD
  • Am I the only one that congratulates myself when i read a sentence?i feal proud i can talk!
  • Edition said:

Am I the only one that congratulates myself when i read a sentence?i feal proud i can talk!

i feel proud when i complete a sentence without spelling mistakes
    and yes to be honest its very annoying when someone doesn't read your discussion and comments
  • Liberated said:

ummmmm, okay but it was just about that one cubit, almost everyone sees that as a joke i think ;/

well now i dunno if it is a joke or not, xD
    1 cubit.. just 1 is like a billion in Pious' eyes ;-;
    (was a total joke) e.e
    But still, I have to agree with this topic! >:o
  • NerryNerry Member
    Raed?
    Reed?
    Roid?
  • Lol why would I read description. (Joking for those who don't understand.)

Totally agreed, if someone makes a thread then they've written more then the title so read it!