People Copying My And My Friends Name ...

*Zoddy**Zoddy* Member
edited June 2017 in General Chat
'The Legend Poro' And 'Modifible' Keep Annoying Me And My Friend , I Was Having Fun With my Brother And He Made And Alt Named Edition's Helper And My Sister ThisIsNotEdition , (They Were My Alts) And Then they Are Both Offline. I Met 'Modifible' And Told Him To Stop Copying My Friends Name. So He Goes Ahead And Makes An Account Named 'Edition 2' To Annoy Me And Then To Bug Me Even More .. He Makes An Account Named 'EditionIsTriggeredCusOfEdition2' This Is Invredibly Annoying So Please Have A Word With Them , Thank You.

Comments

• This sort of matter would probably be best in a PM to a moderator o-o
  • PeanxtPeanxt Member
    ... Wow Edi. Modifible? ... My alt is Modifiable... Why does this keep happening ;-;...
  • Modi , As In A Guy Legit Made An Account Named 'Modifible'
    Then Made Edition 2 Then EditionIsTriggeredCusOrEdition2
  • Wow , And Now They Copy Our Clan
  • NerryNerry Member
    edited June 2017
    I know Modi.
  • Modifible?
  • PeanxtPeanxt Member
    Hi shroob .3.
  • NerryNerry Member
    Modified said:

Hi shroob .3.

Heya :3
  • Probably the best idea to contact support. This is copying, and why would anyone do that?
  • I witnessed them plotting this! O_O
    I was in the realm when they were like: "I'm gonna make an account named EditionIsTriggeredCusOfEdition2" while he was on Edition 2.
    People like this are honestly so annoying and need to grow up and work till they can't anymore! No retirement for them! #Savage >:ooo
  • PeanxtPeanxt Member
    Liberated said:

I witnessed them plotting this! O_O
    I was in the realm when they were like: "I'm gonna make an account named EditionIsTriggeredCusOfEdition2" while he was on Edition 2.
    People like this are honestly so annoying and need to grow up and work till they can't anymore! No retirement for them! #Savage >:ooo

PREACH LIB! PREACH!
  • Helloooo? Comments?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    They aren't exactly the same tbh.
    If they were replacing capital i with lower case l maybe.
    Its clear they are different.
  • When playing the game, I think it's just better to..avoid them, really. Although if someone is impersonating your friend (irl or not) I guess ask a moderator.
  • I went to a holla and saw a sign that said edition was a scammer. I saw this thread and wondered if it was a real one or fake one.
  • Yes, mods are the best ppl to tell. Telling others won't help...
  • imp said:

Yes, mods are the best ppl to tell. Telling others won't help...

U are sure ? :p
  • DUDE this happened to me.. There's this person called *Fluffymcdoodle :3* going around pretending to be me. But obvisously I hit like lvl 30 when I first changed it. Then around lvl 40 I changed it back and like 45 I changed it, and lvl 55 I changed it back. And have decieded to stick with it. Since I don't even play that much anymore lol.
  • Maybe they want to have the same name as someone which shouldn't be much of a trouble.? If they start acting like you that's when you want to contact an administrator or pm one. I don't see what much they can do if they just have the same name as you being them selves. Plus, they have to spell it different from yours, so basically they aren't copying.