WHO WON RAM LOTTERY?

I USE OVER 200K ON TOKENS IN LOTTERY, BUT I DONT SEE ANY WINNERS ON THIS WEB PAGE! SO WHO WON? I HOPE I DO BUT I DONT DECIDE CAUSE THEY MIGHT BE PEPS WHO PUT MORE THAN ME,EVEN THOUGH I PUT OVER 20K TOKENS. LOTTERY. MY QUESTION IS WHO WON?

Comments

• WHO WON RAM LOTTERY 2017?
  • Ey, can you calm down with the caps? Thanks.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    edited June 2017

Ey, can you calm down with the caps? Thanks.

CAPS LOCK IS AUTOPILOT FOR COOL
  • I PERSONALLY DO NOT KNOW WHY PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST CAPS, IT IS NOT SHOUTING AND THAT IS A MERE PERCEPTION. I HAVE REALLY BAD EYE SIGHT AND WHEN THINGS ARE IN ALL CAPS I HAVE AN EASIER TIME READING IT.
  • Because it's unpleasant to read. Anyways they will announce the winner soon enough.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    This went a bit off-topic...lets put these caps in context and you might see it is not shouting. :D

Anyway...
    @UPC2017 I think you are a little early. It usually takes about a week after the end of the month before they share the winner(if past raffles are any indication).
    It could be announced today or even tomorrow, It all depends on the schedule of the one that deals with this.
    As i said, between the 1° and the 7° of the month, at least that's my guess.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    1: may i ask why all caps? XD
    2: please be patient for about a week, im sure they will announce it soon
  • Winner got announced now.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    scorto7 said:

This went a bit off-topic...lets put these caps in context and you might see it is not shouting. :D

Anyway...
    @UPC2017 I think you are a little early. It usually takes about a week after the end of the month before they share the winner(if past raffles are any indication).
    It could be announced today or even tomorrow, It all depends on the schedule of the one that deals with this.

SirKewberth deals with the Raffle.
    Winner got announced, its sadly not you ;/
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited June 2017
    Actually I only replace the prize... Cosmic is the one that pulls up the winner.. And Horus puts up the announcement. So it takes 3 people to run the raffle. We are efficient! I blame Mabz for this as it was his idea.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Actually I only replace the prize... Cosmic is the one that pulls up the winner.. And Horus puts up the announcement. So it takes 3 people to run the raffle. We are efficient! I blame Mabz for this as it was his idea.

Oh o-o #BlameMabz?
  • Actually I only replace the prize... Cosmic is the one that pulls up the winner.. And Horus puts up the announcement. So it takes 3 people to run the raffle. We are efficient! I blame Mabz for this as it was his idea.

Oh o-o #BlameMabz?
    #BlameMabz
    :0

Oh o-o #BlameMabz?
    #blamemabz
  • piper12354
  • scorto7 said:

Anyway...

So did people win it yet or not?
  • lol can't wait to see a winner
  • lol can't wait to see a winner

Piper12354 won ram sadly
  • K
  • edited June 2017
    I love how Mabz gets thrown under the bus lol. Mabz now requires freshly baked cookies and a glass of warm milk for the mistreatment >:O!
  • Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited June 2017
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth @Mabz @Horus. No, they have not been tagged elemental god
    imp said:
    why do you tag them? its already done...
  • @imp, by it, he mean the actual raffle.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Pfft, the announcement is a lie, the real winner here is ME!

In my dreams because i would never win one kk
  • The ram was gone 2 days (or so) before the winner was announced. I saw the lux early
    Bluejay_1 said:

The ram was gone 2 days (or so) before the winner was announced. I saw the lux early

I think it was about 1 day, but pretty close though ^^