What's Happening in Cubic Castles?

Hi, I just wanted to know what's going in Cubic Castles. I've been banned for over one year now, and the only way I get information on the game is by watching a few videos on updates and stuff. Can you give a brief summary of the updates that's happened so far? New pets? Send screenshots if you want, I was banned on the March of 2016, so please send information regarding updates later than that date, thanks!

Comments

• Cars,sculpty blocks they can be broken small pieces,pixels are same as sculpty but colors,cars,co-op building vend machines,new items from event packs,ram week,egg hunt
    I joined the game in August 2016 so that's all I know
    Oh nametags are now 10k each
  • Cars,sculpty blocks they can be broken small pieces,pixels are same as sculpty but colors,cars,co-op building vend machines,new items from event packs,ram week,egg hunt
    I joined the game in August 2016 so that's all I know
    Oh nametags are now 10k each

How much are cats and dogs now? I'm hoping the prices for them haven't changed.
  • Okay, thanks!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    the price of dog and cat went down though since the dehydration cubes have been released.....

some new hats has been released too, new easter blocks
  • Cars, farm pack, that kinda stuff...
  • All of the above and more people quitting.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    When I first saw this post I had to just stare at the screen and think and I came to the realization that a lot has changed in this game and I don't know where to begin. So I just decided to let someone else answer it. Oh and while I think about it, they patched the door glitch where you can go up the wall. Umm... they patched another glitch where you'd turn a room into a set of portals. Also for awhile there was a glitch where you could duplicate craftable clothes, that got patched pretty fast... Now that I think about it this is easy to list stuff off :/
  • Kokopelli said:

When I first saw this post I had to just stare at the screen and think and I came to the realization that a lot has changed in this game and I don't know where to begin. So I just decided to let someone else answer it. Oh and while I think about it, they patched the door glitch where you can go up the wall. Umm... they patched another glitch where you'd turn a room into a set of portals. Also for awhile there was a glitch where you could duplicate craftable clothes, that got patched pretty fast... Now that I think about it this is easy to list stuff off :/

What else is there? I know that they "patched" payaways, but is there a new type of scam similar to that now?

• KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    edited June 2017
    *INFERNO* said:

Kokopelli said:

What else is there? I know that they "patched" payaways, but is there a new type of scam similar to that now?

There is this one where somone will do a holla saying for example "top hats 10c each" and it's a whole bunch of them in a vending machine. Well they'll have the crowd buy a couple then without notice they'll jack the price up to 100c. Or they'll just start out as 100c, 1000c, etc.
  • Kokopelli said:

*INFERNO* said:

Kokopelli said:

There is this one where somone will do a holla saying for example "top hats 10c each" and it's a whole bunch of them in a vending machine. Well they'll have the crowd buy a couple then without notice they'll jack the price up to 100c. Or they'll just start out as 100c, 1000c, etc.
    Ah. Seems like a clever scam, do people commonly get away with that?

• Kokopelli said:

*INFERNO* said:

Kokopelli said:

Usually it's a 1c -> 20K/10K switch.
    I have gotten tons of 1c top hats by keeping less than 1K on me and spamming buy without worrying for changes.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *INFERNO* said:

Kokopelli said:

*INFERNO* said:

Kokopelli said:

Ah. Seems like a clever scam, do people commonly get away with that?

Well, they almost always get reported on the scam reports section

Most of the times it gets dealt with too
  • I think I'm up-to-date on the game now, thanks!