Clan Update - Give Us Your Vote

edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I personally think that clans need an update and i already know that several other clan leaders will be with me xD

Here are my suggestions:
Clan sentry- only clanmembers in the person that applied it's clan with certain ranks may enter. You can choose to let
specific ranks inside. Example - New members cannot enter. 2nd,4th and leader can. 3rd rank cannot.

More ranks! xD - You probably knew this was coming. More ranks would be great.

Custom permissions for ranks - Choose whether people with a certain rank may do commands such as broadcasting,
initiating or carving clan blocks.

Message Clearing - Messages inside the clan interface can be deleted by the clan leader/s

All online members appear at the top of the clan list and the clan member list is split up into multiple pages to reduce lag, perhaps 100-200 members/page.

Summoning message - members are being summoned without a choice from their business, i think a warning should be
added with a little popup message asking whether they want to be summoned and allow a little space for the person
summoning the clan to put a message explaining why. < maybe a red text in the chat?

Clan perk - Use 10% less Clan experience

Broadcast to your clan remotely - You don't have to be at a Clanstone to broadcast

Higher Clan Experience Limit - Maybe + 5,000 / Clan Level?

New - Warping To Different Clanstones. Leaders or people with clan permissions can spend clan experience to name their clanstone like 'Main realm' or 'giveaway'. the clanstone name will then be listed on a warp menu inside the clanstone in which members of that particular clan can warp to that clanstone at any time until that clanstone is either broken or the warp is removed by a leader or member with perms

Adding more soon

Comments

• +100000000000000 :D
  • +1

you got me on your side :) well done
  • +100
    Also Sirkewberth said there will be more clan ranks in sugardale which was 1 year ago. I guess it's still in to-do list :v
  • edited May 2017
    -Bump- Added a clan related perk and remotely broadcasting
  • ValleyValley Member
    This won't just make it easier for clan leaders to keep a clean, updated and organised clan it will also help anyone associated within a clan. +100000
  • +10000
    I hear multiple complaints that when the warp is put in action "I was in the middle of something" and people get angry so yes! And all these suggestions are great
  • If anyone could please tag someone that might be interested in this that would be amazing, we need to fight for these things xD
  • +1 ;0
  • Ome ROme R Member

+100
    Also Sirkewberth said there will be more clan ranks in sugardale which was 1 year ago. I guess it's still in to-do list :v

Ahh those times but yea these things will be very usefull for clans
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    ill too like this, and one more suggestion that the broadcast message will be recieved if the offline members comes online.
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    +1 :ooooooooooooo
  • I would love this, I would also like if we could be able to change the color of the Clan name, I hate green & yellow together.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    although my clan isnt something i really use i think its a great idea
  • MeHawk said:

ill too like this, and one more suggestion that the broadcast message will be recieved if the offline members comes online.

Maybe a different command altogerther? Otherwise chat woukd be spammed with unimportant messages when they come online
  • I would also like to see an overhaul of the clan system. One thing in particular is the clanstones are unable to add multiple players at the same time. It is incredibly frustrating trying to get them on the clanstone one at a time. I've tried using as many as four clanstones, but it usually still ends up with two or more on the same clanstone. Also, multiple clanstones in the same area seems to increase lag. I think this would be an easy fix: Have the clanstones send out join invites to all players on the clanstone instead of giving the clan leader an error message. If you are worried about people being added who are not wanted in the clan, make multiple joins an option, such as a toggle in the clan screen.

Another important upgrade to the clan system is adding a search to the player list. Searching for a player by name would make promotions and demotions alot easier. I would go one step further and suggest the dev also put a "last online" date beside the players names and give us a mechanism by which we can bring up a list of players who have not been online within a certain time with the option to eject them from the clan. Sure, its great to have a clan with 50,000 members, but when 49000 of them no longer play the game it just adds a huge amount of lag to the clanstone. It also makes the clan list unwieldy. In my own clan, for example, only players with strong computers can even open the clanstone. Everyone else crashes.

A more robust and comprehensive clan permission system is needed. I would be willing to sacrifice any amount of updates and additions to get the clan system improved. If this is not going to happen, then please Devs, give us a toggle option to make the second highest rank able to Add new clan members (but not remove). This new toggle should be turned off by default. This option would allow others to add new members since the clan leader cannot be online all the time. I've never taken the risk of promoting someone to the same rank as me. Also, since my clan is a roleplay Kingdom, we cannot have more than one King.
  • edited June 2017
    BillyBoo said:

I would also like to see an overhaul of the clan system. One thing in particular is the clanstones are unable to add multiple players at the same time. It is incredibly frustrating trying to get them on the clanstone one at a time. I've tried using as many as four clanstones, but it usually still ends up with two or more on the same clanstone. Also, multiple clanstones in the same area seems to increase lag. I think this would be an easy fix: Have the clanstones send out join invites to all players on the clanstone instead of giving the clan leader an error message. If you are worried about people being added who are not wanted in the clan, make multiple joins an option, such as a toggle in the clan screen.

Another important upgrade to the clan system is adding a search to the player list. Searching for a player by name would make promotions and demotions alot easier. I would go one step further and suggest the dev also put a "last online" date beside the players names and give us a mechanism by which we can bring up a list of players who have not been online within a certain time with the option to eject them from the clan. Sure, its great to have a clan with 50,000 members, but when 49000 of them no longer play the game it just adds a huge amount of lag to the clanstone. It also makes the clan list unwieldy. In my own clan, for example, only players with strong computers can even open the clanstone. Everyone else crashes.

A more robust and comprehensive clan permission system is needed. I would be willing to sacrifice any amount of updates and additions to get the clan system improved. If this is not going to happen, then please Devs, give us a toggle option to make the second highest rank able to Add new clan members (but not remove). This new toggle should be turned off by default. This option would allow others to add new members since the clan leader cannot be online all the time. I've never taken the risk of promoting someone to the same rank as me. Also, since my clan is a roleplay Kingdom, we cannot have more than one King.

I agree with the 'last online idea' but against the multiple joins. one downside to it would be people placing a warp anchor underneath and hollaring to mass-recruit. People in clans that they like already may accidentally click the button to join.

-Added Higher Clan Experience Limit To The List-
  • I agree with the several pages of members. Maybe 100 or so members on each page.
  • -Bump-
  • +999 :0
  • Ome ROme R Member
    edited June 2017
    BillyBoo said:

I would also like to see an overhaul of the clan system. One thing in particular is the clanstones are unable to add multiple players at the same time. It is incredibly frustrating trying to get them on the clanstone one at a time. I've tried using as many as four clanstones, but it usually still ends up with two or more on the same clanstone. Also, multiple clanstones in the same area seems to increase lag. I think this would be an easy fix: Have the clanstones send out join invites to all players on the clanstone instead of giving the clan leader an error message. If you are worried about people being added who are not wanted in the clan, make multiple joins an option, such as a toggle in the clan screen.

Done, BillyBoo Agrees

I would like to come in and wholeheartedly support a clan update in the game. Custom ranks with permissions to enter special rooms would be awesome.

I really want to support anything that brings communities together more.

Better messaging system? (Newest clan message shows on game login?)
    Clan-only rooms
    Custom ranks with and without powers
    Ability to add/remove members easy (search?)
    Clan members on several pages in clan stone so the list does not crash

So Does =MGN=RedEagle
  • edited June 2017
    Bump!
    @SirKewberth - Can we please get some feedback from an administrator? thank you for your time.
  • Nice ideas would be useful +1
    Btw wish granted @Assassinations
  • Nice ideas would be useful +1
    Btw wish granted @Assassinations

Thanks jad

• 28 people voted "Yes".
    It's a miracle, CosmicCow get in here
    also bumping for you nice thread
  • 28 people voted "Yes".
    It's a miracle, CosmicCow get in here
    also bumping for you nice thread

hi there, thanks for the bump, it means a lot. This thread nearly got buried
  • *Bump*
  • Those sounds amazing Nations! Would make a lot cooler clan events in All Cubic Castles Clans!!!
  • I read these again and i realized that those reasons are why I suck at clan leading ;-;