Clan Renaming Bug 《《《 CLOSE DISCUSSION

Dr. KrampusDr. Krampus Member
edited June 2017 in Bug Reports
Do you know what happened? When my friend ask me if i wanna join his clan and when we decided to change our clan name to "International Gamer's - [ IG ] [ Old Name ( CUBIC KING'S ) ] and we changed it . Then a few mins after the rename ....it was back to the old name... we wasted 2.5k xp in this pls admins fix this.... thank you..

Comments

• AllunarAllunar Member

Do you know what happened? When my friend ask me if i wanna join his clan and when we decided to change our clan name to "International Gamer's - [ IG ] [ Old Name ( CUBIC KING'S ) ] and we changed it . Then a few mins after the rename ....it was back to the old name... we wasted 2.5k xp in this pls admins fix this.... thank you..

It does happen but I'm not quite sure why.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hmmm weird... i think you better can send a support ticket instead on forums
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    It's an old bug but I never bothered to do anything when it happened which is 2 or 3 times in total now, probs 2.
  • Guys it happened again for the 2nd time on 7:00 a.m. (Philippine time) pls fix this.... :(
  • Where is support ticket?
  • Pls close this
  • Guys it happened again for the 2nd time on 7:00 a.m. (Philippine time) pls fix this.... :(

Where is support ticket?

multiposting ^^
  • dunno that multiposting :/ i dont know that rule gdog
This discussion has been closed.