Sid's Youtube Videos - Latest: 'Easter Egg Hunt Speed Run [Part 2/2]'

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
edited March 2018 in General Chat
Easter Egg Hunt Speed Run!

Interesting Stats

Took me 2 hours and 9 minutes to gather all eggs needed for a pow.

I found one egg roughly every 1.3 minutes

I gathered a total of 96 eggs in this time.

Old Videos
Maze Tower Of Madness

Parkour - Race! Race! Race!

Egg Hunting!

Cubic Castles The Movie!

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Like a boss at Race! Race! Race!, Siddy.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Goo Sid race go race
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    New vid - BJD's maze tower of madness :)

Will I make it onto the top 10? :o
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    This should be stickied :0
    Naa, Gdog earns the role of Cubic Castles Video King ;) hehe
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Siddd said:

Naa, Gdog earns the role of Cubic Castles Video King ;) hehe

For now.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    well i gasped really loud when i saw your cubit amount even woke up my mom. sorry mom
    *Insane* said:

well i gasped really loud when i saw your cubit amount even woke up my mom. sorry mom

I can assure you, after easter I no longer have that amount xD
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Siddd, what do you use to record/edit?
    DXtory to record and Sony Vegas to edit
    New video :) seeing how fast it takes to collect all the eggs needed to make an easter pow.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i love adventure
    because if you are in an aventure place...
    you walk and you do not know what you encounter.
    waterfall, river, or you're on a mountain?

that's the way with the eggs.
    you go and you do not know which egg you come up exciting!
    -nice video
    I noticed a slight counting error at 16mins with the green egg xD It becomes right by the end of the video though so it's fine!
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Sid is back :D
  • Love the video! Especially since it should help to silence those that say they search for an hour and can only find 1-2 eggs as you show exactly what to do. 35 minutes and you found 20-30 (hard to see the count on the green swirly one in your inventory).
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited March 2018
    1st one to liked the vid ! <3

Its awesome! :D
    Thanks everyone :) I won't be doing regular videos on YouTube (since after all the work I put in, YouTube took away my monetisation) So I do live streams on Twitch instead :P
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Siddd said:

Thanks everyone :) I won't be doing regular videos on YouTube (since after all the work I put in, YouTube took away my monetisation) So I do live streams on Twitch instead :P

I feel ya on that :(
    lucaaa795 said:

Siddd said:

why would they took it though.. I mean your channel has actually some quality unlike others who stretch their videos too much or clickbait.
    YouTube seem to adore clickbait, they are trying to become a platform not dissimilar to TV channels, they don't want us small time folk. You need 1000 subs (very doable) and 4000 hours watched in the last 12 months (very hard. I have 210 to put that into perspective) Ahwell! It is what it is!
    Yeah I sit at just over 800 sub's everyone's taken a bit of a hit with this I think. Even redeagles second channel doesn't meet the requirements. Kinda sucks

Yeah I sit at just over 800 sub's everyone's taken a bit of a hit with this I think. Even redeagles second channel doesn't meet the requirements. Kinda sucks

It's a massive shame :( YouTube used to be so good, a place for everyone to upload their crazy videos, but they just see it as another Netflix :/ (Of course you can still upload your own videos, but YouTube will hide/ bury it)
    Siddd said:

It's a massive shame :( YouTube used to be so good, a place for everyone to upload their crazy videos, but they just see it as another Netflix :/ (Of course you can still upload your own videos, but YouTube will hide/ bury it)
    On a random topic, YouTube's new karate kid series looks amazing XD
    edited March 2018
    Final Part 2 is out now :) Also haha Space xD

Interesting Stats

Took me 2 hours and 9 minutes to gather all eggs needed for a pow.

I found one egg roughly every 1.3 minutes

I gathered a total of 96 eggs in this time.

Enjoy! :)