False Giveaway Scam

It has come to my attention that a qbee named CubicDestroyer is claiming that I (BillyBoo) have a website and am giving away free cubits. Please do not visit the site, as it is undoubtedly a malicious site designed to steal your login information. It has nothing to do with me.

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2017

"(cubicDestroyer)" Full name
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    there's an alt acc that asked me to visit a website too ,forgot the link but it looks original because of some logo and pictures that lets you put your username and password, although for me its obviously a scam i think there's a lot of qbees that fall to that trick...
  • wait..... i know that guy!
  • Already been reported on scam reports and i think the admins will try and get the page removed. Yeah, do not visit that page, there is no such thing as a free cubits generator or cubic castles hack
  • Seems like they wanted the revenge what you did to them.
  • Already been reported on scam reports and i think the admins will try and get the page removed. Yeah, do not visit that page, there is no such thing as a free cubits generator or cubic castles hack

Or rather anyone willing to hack the game is likely willing to hack you for far less risk. As a game such as cc would likely prosecute. Where are most players just feel sad.
This discussion has been closed.