countdown in forum

Organize an event on cc is not easy, no one lives at the same hour,
and calculate an appointment is always a problem for the younger players. (and older prefer have fun in game rather than doing mathematics)

I understand that for reasons of security a lot of possibility have been deleted on the new forum, but this kind of thing is really convenient for all..

I know the cubic time, but it's same problem to convert, it's not very intuitive, and many qubee dont know the /time code

I therefore propose to integrate a countdown to the forum in the form of " ddd / hh / mm "

I think it's a really good add for fun in game.

hoping that I would be understood, i am friend of google translate.
good building all

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stop to complain!
    Beaver just bring trunk in middle of the river to create awesome build. Why would they care about time?!
    Hell! Just look at Monk! That's enough !

=D

I love time !!!!! (time growup trunk you know !)
    and I like to complain! especially when I know that you read :D
    and when you do contructive comment! :D

• HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    I've added a countdown to the official event - http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/934/the-great-egg-hunt#latest

However, only one countdown can be present. It works on our webserver and requires me to manually change the time. Feel free to hit me up if there's going to be no timed official events, and I'll add a timer for yours :)

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Wurfino said:

Horus said:

I've added a countdown to the official event - http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/934/the-great-egg-hunt#latest

However, only one countdown can be present. It works on our webserver and requires me to manually change the time. Feel free to hit me up if there's going to be no timed official events, and I'll add a timer for yours :)

Are countdown plug ins allowed for us?
    He already answered that when he said that only 1 countdown can be present at the time and he said to hit him/ask him if you want a timer said for you. Thus, not freely, only on request.

I think i got that right.
  • Horus said:

Thank you very much for this proposal, I will send you a personal message for the next events, thx very more again!
    ----
    My suggestion is still valid, would not it interesting that not all players can integrate a countdown to create the events?
    for example: the clan knop often several events at the same time ...
    ----

hoping that I would be understood, i am still friend of google translate.
    good building all