Undertale:Waterfall Completed!

Hey guys,i just finished the waterfall map.Now i need Hotland.Can somebody give me 99 x 99 room?

Comments

• AllunarAllunar Member
    I think I have some unused ones.
  • you can have room by someone,but they ca have perm cause they are original owner
  • you can have room by someone,but they ca have perm cause they are original owner

well if you have one can i have it?:D

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

you can have room by someone,but they ca have perm cause they are original owner

That only applies to used rooms. If a room had never been placed it would show up in your inventory as some kind of miniature room icon and the new owner will then be the one who has perm without the previous owner having it too.
    Remember!!! This only applies to rooms, not to realms!
  • scorto7 said:

you can have room by someone,but they ca have perm cause they are original owner

That only applies to used rooms. If a room had never been placed it would show up in your inventory as some kind of miniature room icon and the new owner will then be the one who has perm without the previous owner having it too.
    by the way can you closed the GO RACE! discussion?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    :) mun said:

scorto7 said:

by the way can you closed the GO RACE! discussion?
    I'll tell this here as well... i am only a game moderator, i do not have anything to do with managing the forum.
    Check this topic to learn who does what: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12/staff-list#latest
    I'll make this note on the activity feed as well.