Mechanisms

SepailSepail Member
edited May 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
This game include almost everything. People can farm,can build shops,make business,clan,games,parcours, pvp etc, can craft,finding gems or any rare stuff, racing on cars, catching ghosts (was good idea) and lot of other things,but...can't invent. I was thinking so long about it,it was my dream to invent and realize your ideas by engineering. For example to creat your own traps, any autofarming machines or something usefull, or even cyborg or autopushing mechanisms...just,just interesting to invent as for me :C just...just my idea. I very like mechanisms and engineering.

Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2017
    it would be the best update ever on cc!
    +10
  • Piratax10 said:

it would be the best update ever on cc!
    +10

Yep, i will make invisible BLOCK lmao
    +10
  • my caR IS LAGGING OUT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!
  • -1 you will be lazy and cc economy will breakdown
  • PumailPumail Member
    +10 Awesome
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    its an interesting idea, i would love something similar to how redstone works in minecraft allowing you to build inventive things. How ever it would require crazy coding
  • SepailSepail Member

its an interesting idea, i would love something similar to how redstone works in minecraft allowing you to build inventive things. How ever it would require crazy coding

Ye, something like redstone, new resources for inventing mechanisms :P
  • +1 for events but -1 for automated farming.
  • SepailSepail Member

+1 for events but -1 for automated farming.

It was just an example :P
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yes I'd love to add some stuff along these lines. Very difficult with multiplayer game, but we need things like this.
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited June 2017

Yes I'd love to add some stuff along these lines. Very difficult with multiplayer game, but we need things like this.

Yeah, hard to avoid glitches and there are also many nuances. But possible, and it may be greatest update and improvement in CC!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

yeah the first issue i for see is that due to multiplayer, these mechanisms no matter what they are need to be on some sort of timer, otherwise one qbee does the puzzle then no one else would ever have to do it again unless it was manually reset which obviously would be a problem