>Lollipop< in jail innocent

LucidssLucidss Member
edited May 2017 in Community
Im >Lollipop< im in jail like 2 times on 22 may i got online to see myself in jail>.< and my friend said someone copy my name and did top hat vend scam wth im in jail i dint event online to scam people later that day im free and now on 23 may i get on yet again im in jail as someone use my name to scam fake lollipop OMG ive been plahing for 4 years did nothing as scam before up until now . Now im in jail for commited nothing OMG ...... If u wanna see MY SHOP ( T.U.G ) shop is 1 week rentals ask them did i ever scam ... Bobby ( superxtreme) apologize yesterday and it was mistake but this is second time if this keep up Give Free Nametags i change my Name !! >_<

Comments

• Lucidss said:

Im >Lollipop< im in jail like 2 times on 22 may i got online to see myself in jail>.< and my friend said someone copy my name and did top hat vend scam wth im in jail i dint event online to scam people later that day im free and now on 23 may i get on yet again im in jail as someone use my name to scam fake lollipop OMG ive been plahing for 4 years did nothing as scam before up until now . Now im in jail for commited nothing OMG ...... If u wanna see MY SHOP ( T.U.G ) shop is 1 week rentals ask them did i ever scam ... Bobby ( superxtreme) apologize yesterday and it was mistake but this is second time if this keep up Give Free Nametags i change my Name !! >_<

The Only Thing Which Can Help You Is Support So Open New Ticket Here:

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

You Can Get Your All Answers By The Support team.

• LucidssLucidss Member
    Did send
  • LucidssLucidss Member
    Even superxtreme send massage to mabz to free me
  • I Think It Would Take Some Time To Reply Back.
  • LucidssLucidss Member
    I was free yesterday wtf why thry cany ban the player that copy my name then ban me . HEY I CAN MAKE C WHY I NEED SCM PLAYER IM NOT NOOB
  • LucidssLucidss Member
    Someone said that copy my name holla call momo noob on 23 may i dint even online that time >_< why im in jail and why would i even did that nothing banefit
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Check your PM for more info about your ban.
  • LucidssLucidss Member
    edited May 2017
    You have been banned for 20 hours ,after your banned period is over , next ban will be longer ,if you bannrd to often, you may lose your account enterely

Srs i did nothing i got ban ? And real scamer and framer my name still out there

U all want permanent ban me >_< right ?! Bleep might aswell quit this game srs over the year getting worst and worst even mods got scam recently
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Please stop multi-posting or you could end up losing your forum account also.
  • LucidssLucidss Member
    Yes innocent get ban from doing 0 crimes i give up even u ban me the real culprit still out there and it will great help for to ban so i can stop playing the game i played for 3 years from 2015 :) pls ban me idc anymore :) also ban my forum siddy
  • Drama these days -eye rolls- even the simplest of things gets the most dramatic complaints...
    XD
  • If you don't care there was no point of this thread, just wait till your ban is over...
  • Spiridon said:

If you don't care there was no point of this thread, just wait till your ban is over...

Amen XD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    1: you dont have to use curse words....
    2: why are you even so angry? The key to winning is being calm ;) not being angry and all
  • @Superxtreme lollipop is innocent. Is it fair to punish someone for something they didn't do? Is it fair to lollipop? Are we safe? Lollipop wasn't even online at the time of the scam.
  • LucidssLucidss Member

Drama these days -eye rolls- even the simplest of things gets the most dramatic complaints...
    XD

Yes i wonder if someone copy ur name and did scam but u the one got ban feel like not once but twice ofc drama easy to say
  • Lucidss said:

Drama these days -eye rolls- even the simplest of things gets the most dramatic complaints...
    XD

Yes i wonder if someone copy ur name and did scam but u the one got ban feel like not once but twice ofc drama easy to say
    The odds of that happening to me are 0 of 100
    Everyone knows my true self and knows that id never scam
    Heck they couldnt even copy my name i never change my name ever pickles2001 has always been my name since i started playing cc
    Besides they couldnt copy me theyd have to work theirselfs up to level 42 and copy my outift to truly copy me
  • LucidssLucidss Member
    Spiridon said:

If you don't care there was no point of this thread, just wait till your ban is over...

Ive been playing 3 years its long time so if they did ban me from CC actualy be great help from to stop playing + the real scammer still free on loose i wish he use ur name what twist it become haha
  • Lucidss said:

Spiridon said:

Ive been playing 3 years its long time so if they did ban me from CC actualy be great help from to stop playing + the real scammer still free on loose i wish he use ur name what twist it become haha
    So youve been playing sice 2014b
  • Lucidss said:

XD

Heck they couldnt even copy my name i never change my name ever pickles2001 has always been my name since i started playing cc
    Besides they couldnt copy me theyd have to work theirselfs up to level 42 and copy my outift to truly copy me
    this fake lolli was level 0-10
  • Lucidss said:

Spiridon said:

So youve been playing sice 2014b

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/100323/#Comment_100323
  • LucidssLucidss Member

Dont say 0-100 even mods got scam by hacker and u us normal player hey im also known to not scam .U can go to my shop there prof haha
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited May 2017
    proof needs to be seen to show lollipop is guilty, else he should be set free

It's not about the ban, well it sorta is, But to loyal players its about the message, being jailed for unvalid reasons should never happen.

That's why proof needs to be shown that lollipop is guilty. if the level 10 scammer lollipop used same ip, we need to know that that is the reason he got jailed. and if he truly is innocent or no proof is given he should be set free and get an apology.
  • Hello I was on yesterday and saw the vend scam I also reported the realm. Someone is using Lolli Name and I thought it goes by Ip address. So does that mean someone can use my name or anyones name and we can get ban for doing nothing wrong ?
  • Hello I was on yesterday and saw the vend scam I also reported the realm. Someone is using Lolli Name and I thought it goes by Ip address. So does that mean someone can use my name or anyones name and we can get ban for doing nothing wrong ?

yeah the name is either >Loilipop<, >loliipop< or >Loiiipop<
  • look like mod are doing fault...this happend cause mod lol...
  • lop is back E.E
  • Yea I know lolli wouldn't scam. For 1 she owns a rental shop aswell as vending. So if lolli wanted to scam it should have been when snowelite placed the super rares for like a day in the rentals...that's when I would have done it if I was a scammer (which I'm not)
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Yea I know lolli wouldn't scam. For 1 she owns a rental shop aswell as vending. So if lolli wanted to scam it should have been when snowelite placed the super rares for like a day in the rentals...that's when I would have done it if I was a scammer (which I'm not)

*Logic

• So in your original post you said you played for 4 years, not possible, then you said 3 years since 2015... Next time make sure you don't lie on what you're saying; Not even I had played for 3 full years and I've been playing since 2014.
This discussion has been closed.