pls help me

i think i dont like the last 2 perks left they're hydro expert 1 and cubits pls help me to change them i want fashionista 2 and lucky 3 plssssssss help me

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sorry, once chosen you cant rechange it....

It is an idea to make an item that resets you perks though @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • im lvl 58 i mean the last 2 that i can choose are these perks but all perks are all 63
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    yeah i have always wondered about this, because since its completely random some people through bad luck won't have the perks they would actually like to use.
    i guess there are two fixes for this.
    1. make the level cap high enough that everyone will get all the perks once max level
    2. make some sort of item that allows you to re choose them all available from the cubit store, i guess it would be no different having a nametag or a deed to rename realms.
  • yeah i have always wondered about this, because since its completely random some people through bad luck won't have the perks they would actually like to use.
    1. make the level cap high enough that everyone will get all the perks once max level
    2. make some sort of item that allows you to re choose them all available from the cubit store, i guess it would be no different having a nametag or a deed to rename realms.

That would be so op, maybe just like 5 or so being able to be re-chosen again.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2017

yeah i have always wondered about this, because since its completely random some people through bad luck won't have the perks they would actually like to use.

but how is it OP these are already things available to all players, it won't give anyone an advantage over anyone else
  • yeah i have always wondered about this, because since its completely random some people through bad luck won't have the perks they would actually like to use.

but how is it OP these are already things available to all players, it won't give anyone an advantage over anyone else
    You know more when you are more experienced, rather than going through it as you go. If you do the perk reset at, lets say level 50, you know which perks to choose which will give you a possible edge, rather than a level 50 that just did it as they went.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

It wouldnt be OP.... people at low levels just choose certain perks because they think they can choose it again, this way people can choose em again
  • nice i'm level 59 now and i got fashionista 2
  • im 60 now and look what i got http://prntscr.com/fbgplu
  • Watch out for multi post
  • ok sorry