Lol

Darkzen 13Darkzen 13 Member
edited September 2017 in Help Requests
Lol

Comments

• $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited May 2017
    Noone can ban you without any proof. If you haven't done anything then no need to worry. Whereas if you did something which is not allowed in game, you might get punished for that.
  • You are innocent until proven guilty I guess.
  • ty bros
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

You are innocent until proven guilty I guess.

Yeah but trading accounts is illegal.... so both should get a ban i believe
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited May 2017

Selling Items

You may not attempt to trade items, cubits or accounts in our game for real-life money or items, or for things in other games.

5.Content.

10.Auctions and Sales. It is against Cosmic Cow policy to allow accounts, characters, items, subscription time or money to be sold - for real money, on auction sites, or otherwise. We will ask auction sites to respect this policy. We only allow trading of Cubic Castles items within the game in exchange for other Cubic Castles items. We do not allow trades concerning any other game's accounts, characters, items, or money to be performed, advertised, or solicited. We will terminate accounts that we believe are in violation of this policy.

http://cubiccastles.com/terms_of_service.php

• Selling Items

You may not attempt to trade items, cubits or accounts in our game for real-life money or items, or for things in other games.

5.Content.

10.Auctions and Sales. It is against Cosmic Cow policy to allow accounts, characters, items, subscription time or money to be sold - for real money, on auction sites, or otherwise. We will ask auction sites to respect this policy. We only allow trading of Cubic Castles items within the game in exchange for other Cubic Castles items. We do not allow trades concerning any other game's accounts, characters, items, or money to be performed, advertised, or solicited. We will terminate accounts that we believe are in violation of this policy.

http://cubiccastles.com/terms_of_service.php
    He gave the account to him. Nothing there says that it is illegal to give accounts, it only says that if you acquire account by any means of a trade, it is illegal. But if I'm correct, Horus said it was illegal to give accounts away as well somewhere on this forum.
    ^ superxtreme proved what i sayed (i think atleast xD)
  • Nursery said:

SCAMMER: Memeo2016
    SCAMMED VICTIMS: Darkzen 13
    SCAMMED ITEMS:Account he have Black Umbrella, Pjs, and more
    Memeo say i give you my clash royale with 22 legendary and you give me your cubic castles account. But memeo gave at darkzen a fake account.
    Here the screen
    in the First screen He say you never ban me screen in the second say :i take all he item
    And after all he ban from he realm

That's trading accounts for items from another game.

• Darkzen 13Darkzen 13 Member
    edited September 2017
    Ragazzi mi scuso ma memeo usava il mio account senza permesso ora sono tornato grazie a tutti

ok guys im the real darkzen now, meo gaved all things back, im returning in this game becouse im scared that my friend meo will get a ban, now memeo got his clash account back, and i got back my 390k cubits back, so we are innocent now dont ban me and memeo, mods: if you dont believe in that we have 20 ppls who says that meo not scammed me!

How do we know you are the real one. And not just memeo pretending he is darkzen?
  • ok guys im the real darkzen now, meo gaved all things back, im returning in this game becouse im scared that my friend meo will get a ban, now memeo got his clash account back, and i got back my 390k cubits back, so we are innocent now dont ban me and memeo, mods: if you dont believe in that we have 20 ppls who says that meo not scammed me!

How do we know you are the real one. And not just memeo pretending he is darkzen?
    I don't think it's the real darkzen. Memeo says "gaved" and "darkzen" says "gaved". SOOO xD

ok guys im the real darkzen now, meo gaved all things back, im returning in this game becouse im scared that my friend meo will get a ban, now memeo got his clash account back, and i got back my 390k cubits back, so we are innocent now dont ban me and memeo, mods: if you dont believe in that we have 20 ppls who says that meo not scammed me!

I don't think it's the real darkzen. Memeo says "gaved" and "darkzen" says "gaved". SOOO xD
    Yeah, and he also talks the same xD
  • SepailSepail Member

"Gaved, peopleS" xD
    *suspictions*
    Only admins can check who's who.
  • Hello my darky friend :3
  • Hello scammer :P