Does anyone wanna play gammmmmmez

Please, I'm lonely.
Does anyone wanna play free steam games, (Or Terraria) or random games.
Please name any. I'm sooper lonely.
no Pixel Worlds and Growtopia and Roblox, those games are horrible.
I have Minecraft Pocket Edition xd

Comments

• Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited May 2017
    Good "gamez" suggestions. Doesn't Minecraft pocket edition need the same wifi unless you buy the other world app thing...?? Hehe I have things to do on the forum, soon. I will also ask why you need to borrow someone's car, do you mean someone you trust??
  • NerryNerry Member
    BabyMe said:

Good gamez suggestion but doesn't Minecraft pocket edition need the same wifi unless you buy the other world app thing...??

oh true. but pls
    i just want someone to play with
    also i MEAN MEET ON SERVERS, OR YOU HAVE A SERVER
    derp
  • Shroob said:

BabyMe said:

Good gamez suggestion but doesn't Minecraft pocket edition need the same wifi unless you buy the other world app thing...??

oh true. but pls
    derp
    I would... But... I Can't Figure Out How To Make A Server;-;-;-; I have been trying 5 years (literally) xD
  • NerryNerry Member
    'Sir.Fox' said:

Shroob said:

BabyMe said:

oh true. but pls
    derp
    I would... But... I Can't Figure Out How To Make A Server;-;-;-; I have been trying 5 years (literally) xD

LEET ;v
  • MEGA AGARIO TEAM!
  • NerryNerry Member

MEGA AGARIO TEAM!

oh no.
    DOES ANYONE EVEN HAVE ANY DECENT GAMES I CAN PLAY WITH SOMEONE
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    you literally sayed no against the (about) only games that is multiplayer and what this forums people plays.....

i wanted to say roblox xD, and btw it doesnt suck.... you can do whatever you wsant in it, unless you hate everything in live i wouldnt say it sucks
  • NerryNerry Member

you literally sayed no against the (about) only games that is multiplayer and what this forums people plays.....

i wanted to say roblox xD, and btw it doesnt suck.... you can do whatever you wsant in it, unless you hate everything in live i wouldnt say it sucks

I just don't like Roblux
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2017
    Shroob said:

I just don't like Roblux
    Ikr you said you just dont like roblox, but just to make it clear

I agree the community AND the admins there SUCKS
    But the game isnt horrible in my opinion..
  • NerryNerry Member
    Piratax10 said:

Shroob said:

I just don't like Roblux
    Ikr you said you just dont like roblox, but just to make it clear

I agree the community AND the admins there SUCKS
    But the game isnt horrible in my opinion..
    I know. I don't play it a lot tho.