Helping People With Realms

I'm now going to help people with realms to earn cubits for a pet cat :3 I really want one. So many people think i scam when i actually haven't scammed anyone. So if you need help you can ask me. By the way, the size of the area i'm going to be digging matters so the bigger, the more expensive. My username is : DJGalaxyLeafeon

Comments

• NerryNerry Member
    OH PLEASE, I NEEEED HELP. I need help mining out my realm, I don't have anything so I don't care. You can keep the stuff you mine. Add me
    IGN: Shroob
  • Hmmm as long as you don't scam, I'm still not trusting this but if you want a cat pet why can't you just buy on...
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited May 2017
    umbreonia said:

to earn cubits for a pet cat :3 I really want one.

BabyMe said:

if you want a cat pet why can't you just buy one...

0-0 really xD
    Also most people (like me) xD can't buy a pet ;-;
  • i mean i can give you a cat pet for free if you want i dont mind
  • i mean i can give you a cat pet for free if you want i dont mind

xD sneaky got a doc mirror and nurse hat. Saw your donation :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Umbreon and fox.... if you want a cat/dog pet just meet me ingame.. ill give ya one ;)
  • UmbreoniaUmbreonia Member
    edited November 2017

Umbreon and fox.... if you want a cat/dog pet just meet me ingame.. ill give ya one ;)

really? :33 tysm you're the best person i've met on this discussion ^^ by the way im now FluffyKitten=3 so whenever im in game i will tell you that

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Umbreonia said:

really? :33 tysm you're the best person i've met on this discussion ^^

a bit a very late reaction xD.... i am still willing to give that pet, but youll have to wait till after black friday since i dont have the money now.... but you can already add me ingame
  • UmbreoniaUmbreonia Member
    edited November 2017

i mean i can give you a cat pet for free if you want i dont mind

sure ;)

Umbreonia said:

really? :33 tysm you're the best person i've met on this discussion ^^

a bit a very late reaction xD.... i am still willing to give that pet, but youll have to wait till after black friday since i dont have the money now.... but you can already add me ingame
    ok lol sorry i actually quit the game for about a year or 2 but now im back on because Animal Jam bores me x333