Explain The Arrows

edited May 2017 in Community
So, I've been seeing TONS of people with arrows as their profile pic. And I forgot who, but someone said it was a protest, what for? Also, sorry this is my 2nd discussion. It's just I have encountered 2 very, very.. strange as one might put it-kinda things. So as someone said when they saw my science fair board, "EXSHPLAIN".

Comments

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    It's just something stupid that makes both parties angry.
    It became a bad vibe because of the arguements ._.

Whoever can explain this because I'm bad at explaining things, Take the lead.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    They protest because the #blamehorus spam wall was just made smaller and they started an arrow spam post and it has been deleted for "being an useless spamtrain"
  • eagence said:

Ok I am also so confused... I get the "arrow spam post and it has been deleted for "being an useless spamtrain" " but how its related with Tumbleweed, Yakroo, mr.penguin, Icantiwill and others like Cubesensei. And also why people fight for a spam and react on mods for removing a spam? Or why this mess is still on going? And why some talk bad about "Cube" whoever he is... (does he cubesensei?) Why people swear others for such a silly spam chain, or why some people spread hate againt mods by using this?

You have a point. The thing I'm confused about is: This is a forum for a game, along with other things. Spamming ruins the purpose of it. So I don't get it.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's a protest aggainst the hidden comments on the activity wall.
  • Nerve said:

It's a protest aggainst the hidden comments on the activity wall.

But why arrows?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Cause the Arrow thread which was deleted was spammed with Arrows.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2017
    Arrow = scroll down the page

This protest is good and bad at same time
    It would be good to have a option to show the comments back
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Just ignore them, as long as they dont harass or beg people to join the squad, i think it's fine, napolitan.
  • Just ignore them, as long as they dont harass or beg people to join the squad, i think it's fine, napolitan.

You will notice in the Lorax, O'Hare is the only one singing 'Let it Die' and everyone else sings 'Let it Grow' v:
  • Piratax10 said:

Arrow = scroll down the page

This protest is good and bad at same time
    It would be good to have a option to show the comments back

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ya that I'm in support of, but what's with people freaking out over it? I mean, the idea of protesting over a forum update is stupid as anything, but still.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Yes Eag, you don't know, exactly... But you keep talking about it like others then complain when the argument starts again.
  • Yes Eag, you don't know, exactly... But you keep talking about it like others then complain when the argument starts again.

Pengy, not the time for arguing. All of this is just some dumb protest over long activity posts.
  • Whats the point of protesting? The blamehorus thing was literally the same post over and over, you guys are getting your jimmies tied into gigantic knots over literally nothing.
  • Whats the point of protesting? The blamehorus thing was literally the same post over and over, you guys are getting your jimmies tied into gigantic knots over literally nothing.

Exactly. The one thing that's going to come good out of that protest is just the moderators telling them to just be quiet. Protesting over activity posts isn't normal.