---

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited December 2018 in Community
---sorry

Comments

• NerryNerry Member
    Quitting forummmms or game? ;-;
    Also arrows my live on for a while xd
  • I AM STILL SO CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT THE HECK IT IS ABOUT.
  • I think the forums because she is talking about the arrows.

Sad to hear that you are gonna quit for a while,but its a choice of yours.
    We hope you'll Come back soon.
    Also good luck for everything thats gonna happen while youre gone.(you never know so why not say good luck while you still can :p)

See you soon :p
  • Welp, bye ;-;
    Shroob said:

Quitting forummmms or game? ;-;
    Also arrows my live on for a while xd

Yeah same i will change my profile tomorrow '-'
  • Game and forums...
  • ;-; I hope the arrow thing stops cause it's getting real bad. #NoMoreArrows
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Pretty sure it's named taking a break, sweetie :P
    It's sad that the creator of the down arrow post wants everyone to stop but they didn't listen to herbal, it's very sad for me
    Well, i'll make sure that you will keep tumbling along >:0
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    I recommend backcracking and acupuncture massage, they will relieve your stress <3.
    Maybe sew something so you can stab something a thousand times without anyone getting hurt.
    :D.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Tumbleweed started the arrow spam, and she didnt want anyone to complain if it was deleted, and i wish i was like the awesome dude who didnt know the arrow spam/ blame horus drama,
    And for the peeps who laughed at me for sharing my opinion, u should put ur feet in my shoes, if u gave ur opinion and people laughed at you, how will u feel??? i will not state their names, they know who they are, and i know their mature enough to see that they were rude and ignorant...
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Yakroo said:

Tumbleweed started the arrow spam, and she didnt want anyone to complain if it was deleted, and i wish i was like the awesome dude who didnt know the arrow spam/ blame horus drama,
    And for the peeps who laughed at me for sharing my opinion, u should put ur feet in my shoes, if u gave ur opinion and people laughed at you, how will u feel??? i will not state their names, they know who they are, and i know their mature enough to see that they were rude and ignorant...

NOOOOOO DON'T BRING THAT UP BEFORE PEOPLE... YA KNOW WHAT IM SAYING.

Okay guys, shoo shoo, look at those flying cows! Aren't they majestic? Lovely Am I right?
    :O Look over there! Rainbow pigs!
  • Thank you guys :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Nuuuu tumbie ;_;
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Take care tumbiee:3
  • we should just stop this arrow stuff and drama now...

seeing Tumble quit the forums and the game just by some weird arrow stuff is making me feel bad for her. so please.. just stop this childish stuff and let Tumble join again, make us laugh and create amazing games, etc. I know she isnt actually quitting but i just feel horrible about it
  • NerryNerry Member

Game and forums...

Aww, we loaf u.
    bye have a nice life. look both ways before crossing the street dont do drugs
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    I still forget Tumbleweed's a girl wth... Anyways have fun! Try out those massages I recommended up there. They're pretty great.
  • Tumble D:
    Nuuu...