Doc

Hi just wana ask if i donate the 10 or 20 dollar's how wil i get the items (doc mirr)

Comments

• The event ended already, you won't be able to receive one
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited May 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Stevenlol said:

The event ended already, you won't be able to receive one

Actually thats wrong
    Cosmic himself said that if you donate you still get the hats,
    --
    @Deadrising Once you donated,just contact support and they will give u the hats :)
    Did you read support's response to @sneaky septile?

They are not available anymore look

Edit: Couldn't quote the picture
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/112884/#Comment_112884
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It always is a lack of communication.. the one thing CC lacks
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited May 2017

It always is a lack of communication.. the one thing CC lacks

I let you the following link, cause it sounds funny.
    Read my last comment
    I fought about the subject during 2 month....

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11186/nurse-doc-pharaoh#latest

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Hi. Sorry for not keeping up with this, but I don't always see every thread. In fact there are many weeks that go by where I will not even read the forums, so this is not the best place for specific support. Even PMing me to get answers to questions, though I do try to respond. If you really need an answer to something for a specific reason the support ticket still is the best place.

So now it seems that maybe the wires are a little crossed between dev and support on the Trevor page and what we should do in the future. I will provide a solid answer to this shortly.

I see a few recent donations and we will honour those, but going forward I'll provide a better answer so it will be clear. I did check and the page on gofundme is still active though and the target for donations is not yet reached.
  • Thank you
  • Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited May 2017
    That even was closed but as SirKewberth stated, he will look into it...
    That is true, I will change what I said to stopped for a while...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Ok. I talked to mabz and sorted it. So I'm saying officially if you want to still donate you can still get the hats.

I will post a sticky about it, since it will be kind of lost here.
  • @SirKewberth hey, i just wanted to ask if you guys can do an event like the krampus one with the doc and nurse hat? Not many people can use their parent's credit card to buy them
  • lucaaa795 said:

@SirKewberth hey, i just wanted to ask if you guys can do an event like the krampus one with the doc and nurse hat? Not many people can use their parent's credit card to buy them

These 2 hats come as a reward for helping a poor fellow human being..
    Not sure if they would be suitable for CC contests...i mean...No contests really fit into the "nurse and doc" idea... (Maybe some Build-A-Ramm-Doctor?That'd be neat (just sarcasm) because the horns can be placed over everything)
    Haha ikr, i never liked any building contests, if they do giveaway these two hats with a building contest... i would be pissed because not everything is called building
  • lucaaa795 said:

@SirKewberth hey, i just wanted to ask if you guys can do an event like the krampus one with the doc and nurse hat? Not many people can use their parent's credit card to buy them

These 2 hats come as a reward for helping a poor fellow human being..
    Not sure if they would be suitable for CC contests...i mean...No contests really fit into the "nurse and doc" idea... (Maybe some Build-A-Ramm-Doctor?That'd be neat (just sarcasm) because the horns can be placed over everything)
    Haha ikr, i never liked any building contests, if they do giveaway these two hats with a building contest... i would be pissed because not everything is called building
    Yeah, I would rather prefer one of the krampus like events, those are the most fair, with randomly selected winners so new players have a chance too