Share Your Cave Photos!

With the new cave mine comes exciting discoveries and breath taking scenary. Share photos you have taken in the cave mine of places that have captivated you.
Cave 1
Cave 2
Cave 3

Comments

• TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    My game froze once I found something wonderful and I was going to climb up to investigate it. I think it might have been just another door, because I noticed it because it was illuminated. I did notice though that the caves have several doors in to the same cave. I uncovered the door to get into the cave so the people that were in it already came in another door. What I found on the surface of a mountain mine was a 3x3 grassy knoll that stood out to me, so I dug to find the entrance.
  • Interesting Tim O_O! That is interesting about doors leading to the same cave, I mean it makes sense but I would of never guessed. These new mines are so exciting and bizarre.
    edited March 2016

Interesting Tim O_O! That is interesting about doors leading to the same cave, I mean it makes sense but I would of never guessed. These new mines are so exciting and bizarre.

Also I found Diamonds, Emeralds and this Ruby in them on the floors.

**Still no bedrock to get yet so I stopped bombing because they won't loosen up.**

In the spoiler below is a top view of an entrance to a cavern mine....and one you will need to dig out to expose to door.

My Ruby

Cavern Entrance Top View

need to dig to get in

Gollum & His Dad
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    20160317171623_1

Partay! xD
    Here is an awesome Cavern Mine location. In a cave. It spawned down in an open top cave. I dug it out to show this puppy off.
    Down in a hole
    Cavern Mine Spawns In A Cave
    Cavern Mine Spawns In A Cave 2