Farm Update - Sneak Peek Feedback

Comments

• DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    'Sir.Fox' said:

Summer is (about) June-August :D

Hope we have it early June so we can enjoy the farm pack during the Summer and not just wait for summer to end before getting the pack >.>
  • YAY!!! SO EXCITIN..... wait... guys help when is Summer?!?!? I live In Australia where summer is from december to february plsss reply

i live in australia too xD america summer is around 20th of june i guess.

Will the animals be able to breed? Will you be able to collect anything from them? Milk from cows? Will you be able to cook and eat the animals? Pork! Will there be more animals than shown in the sneak peek? 3 types ain't enough. Will we be able to craft more different items with these farm materials? Do we need to feed these animals? Will they die? Do they last forever? There is a barn in the sneak peek video... Is that barn door just a portal stamp or does it actually have a use?

if they die after a while of not being fed or something that would be a nice thing for the economy and keeping players coming back regulary

if they die after a while of not being fed or something that would be a nice thing for the economy and keeping players coming back regulary

Yeah true. I hope that they can be bought from the store so that we don't need to go into mines and hunt for them just like ghostbusters during halloween

• 'Sir.Fox' said:

YAY!!! SO EXCITIN..... wait... guys help when is Summer?!?!? I live In Australia where summer is from december to february plsss reply

Summer is (about) June-August :D
    OML YAYYYYY!!! Now I dont have to wait till December!!

• if they die after a while of not being fed or something that would be a nice thing for the economy and keeping players coming back regulary

Yeah true. I hope that they can be bought from the store so that we don't need to go into mines and hunt for them just like ghostbusters during halloween

You'll likely have to hunt for them. I've brought it up a few times. Admins stated this won't be like the Easter pack where you can just buy the pack. It's intended to add free game content.
    Pandorite said:

You'll likely have to hunt for them. I've brought it up a few times. Admins stated this won't be like the Easter pack where you can just buy the pack. It's intended to add free game content.
    That sucks. I hope they can be tradable then.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    Horus said:

With the new sneak peek, here's your chance to share your opinions and ideas about it!

Do you like it? Got any great ideas to make it better? We're here to listen :)

How are things with this update, are you guys close to release or there are lot of bugs like you are unable to prevent cows to eat? Any info about new release would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

@SirKewberth @Horus @Almighty Cube @Google
  • All hail lord google ^
  • *Reassurance**Reassurance* Member
    edited June 2017
    Hey guys! Long time since playing Cubic Castles and the first time using the forum xD. I have suggestions regarding the animals:

1.) I think that since this will be the first time Cubic Castles will add freely-moving AI's to the game maybe there could be a leash to control them?

2.) I also think that you should add items that feed the animals before they produce something (Take milk, eggs, and wool for example).

3.) Maybe you can breed the animals? Or maybe they will breed automatically (but rarely).

• Hey guys! Long time since playing Cubic Castles and the first time using the forum xD. I have suggestions regarding the animals:

1.) I think that since this will be the first time Cubic Castles will add freely-moving AI's to the game maybe there could be a leash to control them?

2.) I also think that you should add items that feed the animals before they produce something (Take milk, eggs, and wool for example).

3.) Maybe you can breed the animals? Or maybe they will breed automatically (but rarely).

I like your suggestion, although, maybe the 2 and 3 are already added?
  • I have an idea..although it may seem weird to you. It's about the pigs. Maybe when you feed them they get a bit...fat... Maybe the more fatter they get the more expensive they get? I know it's weird. If you think, "What? there should be fatness levels?". I say no. Maybe they just...grow in size. Just like the pets. The higher level they get the more they cost? I know this is kinda bad because the first thing everyone would do is make their pig grow and then sell it in the black market. Any suggestions? A very bad way to start this comment .-.
  • We need fruit hats, watermelon heads and corn cob suits 10/10.
  • I think it is amazing. The animals are so cute and I love it horus :) I don't believe anything needs to be changed. I think we are all excited about it too much to think :D
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    Aint noone think about LAGS if that much animal were added
  • I hope u find the animals wanderings in forest mines ect it would bring more attention to the over world again
  • I hope u find the animals wanderings in forest mines ect it would bring more attention to the over world again

I agree cat:)

• Thanh_ said:

Aint noone think about LAGS if that much animal were added

LAGS by animals is same as to pets and slymes.(by that I think it won't lag that much)

Now for the feedback suggestion:

A doorway or gate.(and trapdoor if possible)
    A block not a portal
    in which the owner can close or open.
    Also linkable with fences so that animals can be caged in or wander.
    bonus: useful for player events too.
  • I just have one request for the update: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT MAKE IT INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE IN THE STORE TO BUY THE NEW ANIMALS AND STUFF
  • JackFury said:

I just have one request for the update: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT MAKE IT INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE IN THE STORE TO BUY THE NEW ANIMALS AND STUFF

@JackFury they said not all can be obtained in shop which is great so let's just see.
  • Skills R UsSkills R Us Member
    edited June 2017
    Nice, add lava trees and lava makes them grow
  • Add planting trees

Agreed. Like trees growing so building a forest realm is not so hard...
  • Nice, add lava trees and lava makes them grow

Nope
    This is normal farming
    -1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 for lava trees
  • Still waiting for the pack .-. *clock ticking*
    When will be relased ?... An exact date. :3
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember

What happen if animals fall in lava, fire or bottomless?
    they can respawn or die forever?

• When WHEN??? Everyone is talkin about it... I just want an idea of about when will it be released?
    Oh the agony of waiting and wondering..
    I feel faint....
    Noooo....... (whispers - when, when??)
  • My question it won't be much of a spoiler
    When an animal falls into water does it float or sink?
    And do they have edge detection?
    It'd suck if you had to re-buy a new one if your old one fell down
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited July 2017

My question it won't be much of a spoiler
    When an animal falls into water does it float or sink?
    And do they have edge detection?
    It'd suck if you had to re-buy a new one if your old one fell down

why wont you fence them in then? they are also adding troughs so..... also you could try to use stairs to get them up again, eventually also a wind machine (dunno if it really works though)

When WHEN??? Everyone is talkin about it... I just want an idea of about when will it be released?
    Oh the agony of waiting and wondering..
    I feel faint....
    Noooo....... (whispers - when, when??)

i heard someone saying (that is friend with momo) that it has been 3 days in the betaa, so if they find not many bugs it could be pretty quik
  • Do the animals breed?
  • ZPINOL said:

I think they will die... ._.
  • ZPINOL said:

why you would be putting your animals near fire or lava...i dont want to know