Regarding the Activity wall issues...

HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
You are probably aware that the activity wall had issues with VERY long posts, which forced people to either scroll all the way down or click the "hide comments" button... which was quite inconvenient for a lot of people. The #BlameHorus post was the main example of how bad it could get, but because a lot of people seem to love blaming me, we didn't want it removed. It's a CC meme after all.

To temporarily fix the issue, I've added a piece of code that only shows 5 latest comments. Please note that this is NOT final, and that I will soon add an option to un-hide them. I had a lot going on the past few weeks (and still do) so there was no time for me to do it fully right away.

With that said, some people decided to take matters into their own hands and create their own long posts consisting of an arrow spam. After they were deleted (due to it obviously being spam to try to make a point), tactics were changed to put arrows into profile pictures. This was of course two-sided, as people that actually liked how its being run put them the other way around.

If you're not fond of something on our services, please do express your opinion and we'll take it into consideration to make it better for everyone. However, what you cannot do is encourage people to "riot" because you don't like something. It only divides the community and creates negativity between whoever likes and doesn't like something.
This discussion has been closed.