Recently accessed realms

I think when you bonk the search bumper in the lobby, aswell as your, popular, and official realms there should be recently accessed or entered realms. It wohld just be another subtitle under or over popular realms. It would help so much for if you saw an amazing giveaway (ect) and your in a great shop with cheap prices too. You can go to giveaway, leave, go to lobby and find the shop you were in on 'recently accessed realms' There is this in the search box bit not recently accessed by YOU. Do you agree or disagree? Tell me what you think!

Comments

• Recently accessed realms are only realms that have been used in less than one month last that sound like what you searched
    So the search bumper would have 500+ realms when you bump it
    NOOOO -1
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited May 2017

Recently accessed realms are only realms that have been used in less than one month last that sound like what you searched
    NOOOO -1

At least 1000, based on onliNe players.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Recently accessed realms are only realms that have been used in less than one month last that sound like what you searched
    NOOOO -1

Thuggie said:

NOOOO -1

At least 1000, based on onliNe players.
    you know, you could also suggest that the visited realms list is limited to 10 realms, and lobby and your own realms doesnt count

i like this idea, i have many times that i want to return to a shop or so, and then i have to friend someone to get to be able to tp to them, they do not always stay however..... also this could help if someone got scammed and then banned and got no change to see the realm name
    +1
  • +1
    Other who said no... they clearly did not use their brains... obv it wont show 500 REALMS! ...
  • +1
    Other who said no... they clearly did not use their brains... obv it wont show 500 REALMS! ...

Then what will it show if you go search "cubic" in the bumper you will see a ton of recently accessed realms
  • +1

Then what will it show if you go search "cubic" in the bumper you will see a ton of recently accessed realms
    ... Recently accessed... not in the past what you accessed... e.g. it only shows 10 accessed realms
  • +1

... Recently accessed... not in the past what you accessed... e.g. it only shows 10 accessed realms
    Well but what is it set on the ones you visited or the ones everyone visited
  • +1

Oh... you understood wrong, the ones you visited only.
  • +1

Oh... you understood wrong, the ones you visited only.
    ;-; okay then sorry for fast reading again +1 it'd help if a scammer banned someone without them knowing the realm name
  • Yeah great idea +1
  • YoussYouss Member
    +10 I really like that idea..