Game Crashing on Launch?

edited May 2017 in Bug Reports
Recently, on Steam, I have been trying to open Cubic Castles. It will give the "Preparing to Launch" window before shortly disappearing, fixing to the loading screen with the Cosmic Cow logo on it. It may vary on times it will crash from there, but normally it's 3-15 seconds, and it never actually loads on the bar under the logo.

This was not at all happening yesterday, or the day before that. Before, I could launch perfectly, get into the game, and play without crashes at all. Suddenly, today, it has happened non-stop. This could be due to a bug fix that was not announced or something, but I highly doubt it.

I've tried many things and searched videos on how to stop Steam crashes, but they don't work. I have tried the "Verify Integrity of game Files" option in the properties section, I've uninstalled the game and re-installed it, I uninstalled Steam itself and reinstalled, then installed the game, still nothing. After tons and tons of searching for fixes, I've come to nothing. I'm not sure if anyone here could help me troubleshoot this problem because there is a possibility it is the fault of Steam, due to the problem being during launch.

If there are any helpful people out there that could aid me in this, It would be greatly appreciated. Considering mostly nothing has worked so far, I'd assume this is a problem not easily fixed, so anything will help.

Thank you.

EDIT: I have tried to install from the page http://www.cubiccastles.com/, it has not worked. However, the steam logs are updating and I can copy & Paste what happens when I open the game up.
[2017-05-20 08:31:55] App 317470 updates disabled for 0 seconds (until Sat May 20 08:31:55 2017)
[2017-05-20 08:31:55] AppID 317470 state changed : Fully Installed,App Running,
[2017-05-20 08:32:07] AppID 317470 state changed : Fully Installed,
[2017-05-20 08:32:44] App 317470 updates disabled for 0 seconds (until Sat May 20 08:32:44 2017)
[2017-05-20 08:32:44] AppID 317470 state changed : Fully Installed,App Running,
[2017-05-20 08:32:49] AppID 317470 state changed : Fully Installed,
[2017-05-20 08:33:46] App 317470 updates disabled for 0 seconds (until Sat May 20 08:33:46 2017)
[2017-05-20 08:33:46] AppID 317470 state changed : Fully Installed,App Running,
[2017-05-20 08:33:55] AppID 317470 state changed : Fully Installed,

Comments

• Download cubic castles from the official page you don't need steam :v
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Happens to me. If i log off of cc. Reopen, I crash around 7 - 8 times before it working again. It is upon pressing play. I am never in laggy realms if thats what you're wondering

Sadly, this doesn't work either. Crashes the same as the other one, and after looking in the game files, it doesn't look at all different from the steam version.

Sadly, this doesn't work either. Crashes the same as the other one, and after looking in the game files, it doesn't look at all different from the steam version.
    Ask the support team

Ask the support team
    Support login confirmation is broken for me, the support login and ticket application, in general, does not work. That's why I have to ask here, in hopes a helper/bug fixer would find this.

Ask the support team
    Support login confirmation is broken for me, the support login and ticket application, in general, does not work. That's why I have to ask here, in hopes a helper/bug fixer would find this.
    You don't need a support account it tells you to put your email and they messages are sent there
  • Not getting a response, that's why I chose to do it in the forums

Download cubic castles from the official page you don't need steam :v

Ask the support team
    You don't need a support account it tells you to put your email and they messages are sent there
  • Not getting a response, that's why I chose to do it in the forums

Download cubic castles from the official page you don't need steam :v

Ask the support team
    They need 1+ to respond it may even take weeks to fix the problem the support is simply one guy handling hundreds of people
  • just download the game here ----> direct link
  • []BLANK[] said:

just download the game here ----> direct link

If you can read he/she already tried that