Iphone 5c

I use an iphone 5c for cubic castles (mostly). Whenever i press 'remember me' after like a day i turn it on, it says downloading new content, and i have to type in my account and defy betamax. This bug is so anniying its made me stop playing for awhile. It would be amazing if you could fix it! Also the icon for cubic castles is too small for the icon size xD it doesnt rilly matter but just sayin. Ty guys and keep up the good work!

Comments

• Yes, this is annoying, happens to me also. Except I use an ipod
  • Yes, this is annoying, happens to me also. Except I use an ipod

Dang, atleast ik its not only me xD
  • This only happens when you don't have enough storage. Ever since I cleared my phone, that particular message hasn't popped up since. :p
    Check your storage. You may need 100mb+ for CC to not download that non-existent update, everyday. lol
  • You guys need to upgrade your devices. Ipod and Iphone 5c? Pretty old and physically outdated.
  • You guys need to upgrade your devices. Ipod and Iphone 5c? Pretty old and physically outdated.

The iPhone 5c still works really well, surprisingly, but it is very outdated. e.e
  • Liberated said:

You guys need to upgrade your devices. Ipod and Iphone 5c? Pretty old and physically outdated.

The iPhone 5c still works really well, surprisingly, but it is very outdated. e.e
    I feel you. I have a PS Vita 1000, and have had it ever since I was in 3rd grade (I'm 13 now.) I got it a day before release. It has been working like a beast ever since then, and to this day I love it more than any other system I own.

Don't think it's that simple to buy a new Phone/Device.
  • Liberated said:

This only happens when you don't have enough storage. Ever since I cleared my phone, that particular message hasn't popped up since. :p
    Check your storage. You may need 100mb+ for CC to not download that non-existent update, everyday. lol

Thanks
  • Liberated said:

This only happens when you don't have enough storage. Ever since I cleared my phone, that particular message hasn't popped up since. :p

Thanks
    Ty ill clear some space

• try other device