Hidden Comments.

We should be able to open hidden comments, also there was no point for this. Besides. It was just to hide blame horus. Why not just remove it? It's a
"annoying spam train"
like a moderator said about Tumble's Down Emoji thing.
Also it comes on every activity thing. So this becomes a huge problem
I feel like this should be openable or REMOVE blame horus

Comments

• A few angry people don't mean the majority of us need to suffer. It should go back to how it was originally.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Your mincing words the actual quote by cortana was this

"I don't know why you keep making a big deal out of something that's been around in our community for ages. There's difference between something you can consider a cc meme and something that makes absolutely zero sense. Referring this to a spam of arrow emotes, which surely makes no sense besides being a pointless spam."
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2017
    I think it should go back as it was.. I don't understand why people could not spend one second longer of their time and hit the "Comment" button to hide the #BlameHorus post. I also don't understand why something was "fixed" when it was fine in the first place since you could skip all of the longer useless posts. Now everyone who did listen to all the people who explained how to skip the longer useless posts are becoming frustrated since they can not see any comments on posts except the latest five making them unable to see most comments on posts that they actually care about. For example: If I made a post on my wall saying that I was frustrated about something that happened in game and over night forty people reply with their opinions on it. All I would be able to see where the latest five commments and would not be able to respond to the other thirty-five.

What I see happening now is that people will start making threads instead of posting stuff on their walls because people do actually care about response on their posts that they put on their walls. I made a few posts that I wanted genuine responses too. I put these posts on my wall instead of making a thread because I believe it would be a waste of a thread and would most likely be closed. Now, I just deleted them all since I can't even see anyone's comments on them.

So, why not just add a "Hide Comments" button that would be on each post. Mind blowing, right? This way people who care about what people think on their posts, on their walls, will be able to see everyone's comments. The people who do not care about people's comments can just hit "Hide Comments" and skip right over it. That annoying 500 comments Blame Horus post? Boom gone in one tap. That arrow spam? Pow gone in one tap. Oh, a forty-five comments post about how the price of umbrellas are going up? No way I want to read all of it and since I can actually see all of the comments on the post!

Phew, my fingers hurt.

-'Dragon'
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Dont even think about deleting #blamehorus >:(
    It has been around for a very long time and i dont think people will be happy if it becomes deleted...... also if it gets deleted expect that like 10 more #blamehorus spam trains starts ;/

Also i agree to be able to open hidde comments.... i wanna sometimes see hoe far it has become xD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Dont even think about deleting #blamehorus >:(
    It has been around for a very long time and i dont think people will be happy if it becomes deleted...... also if it gets deleted expect that like 10 more #blamehorus spam trains starts ;/

Also i agree to be able to open hidde comments.... i wanna sometimes see hoe far it has become xD

We only think it should be removed since the arrows where. Or simply like I said instead of ruining the activity wall add a "Hide comments" button on each post.
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited May 2017
    Eh, I will just leave this here.
    Also Horus is probably talking about the way you can't unhide comments.
    EDIT: While I'm at it why not join?