Any new Unique Official Contest D:

WARNING:JUST AN OPINION, THANK YOU

Most Of the Contest (Official)
is all about
Building And Racing...
, It was Good...

But How About if...
You Don't Have Any Skill in Building....

You can't Afford a 5k rent..

You Don't Have Some Speed Perks...

So....
How About the Others?
I mean....

How About an unique contest..

Fair For Everyone!

You know??

Sorry for the bad English

I would Like to hear your Opinions,
-Me

,Ty

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    -drawing contest
    (One with only paper use, and one where everything is allowed so that people who cant drae on tablet/computer can participate too)
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember

-drawing contest
    (One with only paper use, and one where everything is allowed so that people who cant drae on tablet/computer can participate too)

Cool
  • -drawing contest

yes, i want that.....
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lucaaa795 said:

-drawing contest

But then,there are peoples who suck at drawing stuff
    ----
    If you have none of ...
    Skill in Building....
    5k rent for a foundation..
    Some Speed Perks...
    ...Then sorry but work to get any of these lol.
    I suck at building but with the ramm contest i trained myself a bit although it wasnt enough and i increased the building skills i have :)
    Lucaaa.... your counter is not really valid.... if you do not event because "some of the players" are not good in it, then you can literally host no event! Everyone has their own things they are good and bad in, making more different events givea the people the chance to win int he things they are better in than the other things ;/
  • I can't draw. but yeah contests are usually to make the best one win, so variation is nice.
    I can build, but others are good at building too, therefore I have never won a prize in a building contest yet.
  • I haven't been able to participate in a few of the events such as the Halloween and Valentines building contests. I almost never have 5k spare, but eh, I guess you gotta either purchase c, rip off people, scam people, OR my personal favorite, which it to mine your way towards getting things. :P

I know I have no chance when it comes to building or parkour related activities and those are typically the only events there are. e.e

BUT! I can still argue the fact that I have gotten millions off just mining and selling and investing in pets, hats and various other stuff, such as decos and what not. AND Lib can't really complain about being poor or not winning something, since he did it the hard way and made it, in his own way.

I do hate that people who build, draw, or do parkour really well always win everything though. lol

Since mining is NOT considered a skill, I have no expertise in any other area, which leaves players like I, to be forever broke until we decide to mine for people who win the contests.

Also, mining could never be an event since too many people cheat as is with auto-clicking and various other outside of game stuff. So, in all honesty, I can't ever do anything that will lead me to be in an event I could actually win. Same goes for a lot of people, I suppose.

Maybe that was a little overboard, but its all kinda true.

Any future event added will probably be one of those three: parkour, building, and drawing.

I think the raffle is the only fair thing when it comes to events in CC, but you may express yourself and your own opinion. I wrote this, because this is how I feel about this subject. :P

- You might say I build good, but where has any of my personal-builds got me in a competition?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    The monthly raffle and the egg hunt were no skill events were they not?
    You say you cant earn enough to enter the build events.
    Its less than $5 and you get your entry back.
    Or you can do daily quests, mine and sell. etc.
    Really not sure what people do in this game when they moan about a refundable 5k being to much to enter a contest.

End of the day yeah most events are skill based but thats what a competition/contest is.
    If there was no skill involved it would just be participation awards or a raffle. Which is no fun at all.

If you lack skill in these events, then practice, get better at the things you are not so good at.

You mention its not fair for everyone, well it is. we all play the same game with the same controls. Whats not fair is eliminating any skill or competition because you aren't good enough at something.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited May 2017
    gdog said:

The monthly raffle and the egg hunt were no skill events were they not?
    You say you cant earn enough to enter the build events.
    Its less than $5 and you get your entry back.
    Or you can do daily quests, mine and sell. etc.
    Really not sure what people do in this game when they moan about a refundable 5k being to much to enter a contest.

End of the day yeah most events are skill based but thats what a competition/contest is.
    If there was no skill involved it would just be participation awards or a raffle. Which is no fun at all.

If you lack skill in these events, then practice, get better at the things you are not so good at.

You mention its not fair for everyone, well it is. we all play the same game with the same controls. Whats not fair is eliminating any skill or competition because you aren't good enough at something.

How about in every Official Event...

There are Diff Skilled Game
  • I would love a mining event. that would be great.
    The absolute best event would be an event mining room with like blocks like rainbow or similar or new kind of block, which you can only get through packs or through the mining event. that's just my opinion.
  • Liberated said:

I haven't been able to participate in a few of the events such as the Halloween and Valentines building contests. I almost never have 5k spare, but eh, I guess you gotta either purchase c, rip off people, scam people, OR my personal favorite, which it to mine your way towards getting things. :P

I know I have no chance when it comes to building or parkour related activities and those are typically the only events there are. e.e

BUT! I can still argue the fact that I have gotten millions off just mining and selling and investing in pets, hats and various other stuff, such as decos and what not. AND Lib can't really complain about being poor or not winning something, since he did it the hard way and made it, in his own way.

I do hate that people who build, draw, or do parkour really well always win everything though. lol

Since mining is NOT considered a skill, I have no expertise in any other area, which leaves players like I, to be forever broke until we decide to mine for people who win the contests.

Also, mining could never be an event since too many people cheat as is with auto-clicking and various other outside of game stuff. So, in all honesty, I can't ever do anything that will lead me to be in an event I could actually win. Same goes for a lot of people, I suppose.

Any future event added will probably be one of those three: parkour, building, and drawing.

I think the raffle is the only fair thing when it comes to events in CC, but you may express yourself and your own opinion. I wrote this, because this is how I feel about this subject. :P

- You might say I build good, but where has any of my personal-builds got me in a competition?

So you hate people who have talent lol

• Spiridon said:

Liberated said:

I haven't been able to participate in a few of the events such as the Halloween and Valentines building contests. I almost never have 5k spare, but eh, I guess you gotta either purchase c, rip off people, scam people, OR my personal favorite, which it to mine your way towards getting things. :P

Where did you get that from @Liberated 's post o_o
  • SpiridonSpiridon Member
    edited May 2017
    Misticall said:

Spiridon said:

Liberated said:

Where did you get that from @Liberated 's post o_o
    Literally says it in his 4th paragraph, read it. lol

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    Uhh Poem Contest? Those were great lel.

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    we should have a napolitan week, for hungry qbees, napolitan! :D
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited May 2017
    Spiridon said:

Liberated said:

Nah, I don't hate them for having talent. I just hate that its usually the same people winning because the contests never change. If different contests were open to others without those particular talents, it would be a more diverse community doing/winning those different events.
  • Liberated said:

Spiridon said:

Liberated said:

Nah, I don't hate them for having talent. I just hate that its usually the same people winning because the contests never change. If different contests were open to others without those particular talents, it would be a more diverse community doing/winning those different events.
    Examples of these contests? Every contest will require some skill to be competitive. Otherwise it'll just be who spent the most time online collecting eggs.

What if people have no skill at your proposed contests? Examples and suggestions are far better than. "There should be different kinds of contests." since most people are going to draw a blank.

Or maybe open a thread, "What are you good at?/what kind of contests would you like to see.?"

In post body add requirements. (such as the 5k rental.) Maybe add prizes listed even. Have people create contests rather then argue if any new ones should exist or not.