And many other kind people:)

Lol teddy you make me laugh
  • kindest player/ top 1: Slime Chan.
    2nd: Mr.Harribo, he quit though:/
    3rd: all non-scammers :)
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    Pious said:

I'm not kind.

Everyone is kind in their own way... even the one who must not be named. (I think)
  • I believe not all people are equally kind. Some are more willing to sacrifice what they have including time more than others. Take for example Hinter, he purchases cubits with real money he earns and uses none of those cubits on himself. What he gains is making others happy. I know that I feel more comfortable asking for help from specific people than others. Like Pixie I can ask her for anything and I know I am not putting her out or she is thinking UGH no. I think that people that use their time should be recognized to inspire others to follow in their footsteps.
  • AllunarAllunar Member

I believe not all people are equally kind. Some are more willing to sacrifice what they have including time more than others. Take for example Hinter, he purchases cubits with real money he earns and uses none of those cubits on himself. What he gains is making others happy. I know that I feel more comfortable asking for help from specific people than others. Like Pixie I can ask her for anything and I know I am not putting her out or she is thinking UGH no. I think that people that use their time should be recognized to inspire others to follow in their footsteps.

I said in their own way Coral, not all in the same way and maybe not everyone knows it.
  • I don't think everyone is kind in their own way. I will use a friend who I spent countless hours with. They gave everything away to this other person when they quit and about a year later decided to come back. They first went to the person who they gave everything to to help them rebuild Not asking for the items or C back, just for help getting started back up with things like asking this person to build a lobby with them. The person acted like they did not know who they were refusing to help. That is not being kind in their own way. While I know others would without question help in heart beat. Most people are selfish, those are not are few.
  • why? WHAT MUST I DO TO BE KIND ENO- WHY EVERYONE FORGOT ME WHY WHY W
    Jk Jk No not really
    Heres my kind ppl:
    NO ONE THEY R ALL MEANNN
    @Kawaii.Girl.1607

• AllunarAllunar Member

I don't think everyone is kind in their own way. I will use a friend who I spent countless hours with. They gave everything away to this other person when they quit and about a year later decided to come back. They first went to the person who they gave everything to to help them rebuild Not asking for the items or C back, just for help getting started back up with things like asking this person to build a lobby with them. The person acted like they did not know who they were refusing to help. That is not being kind in their own way. While I know others would without question help in heart beat. Most people are selfish, those are not are few.

Everyone has something good and kind in them and maybe it's a side of them you'll never see or something they need to find within themselves, in any case I don't want to turn this into an argument so I stop now.
  • =Q==Q= Member

I don't think everyone is kind in their own way. I will use a friend who I spent countless hours with. They gave everything away to this other person when they quit and about a year later decided to come back. They first went to the person who they gave everything to to help them rebuild Not asking for the items or C back, just for help getting started back up with things like asking this person to build a lobby with them. The person acted like they did not know who they were refusing to help. That is not being kind in their own way. While I know others would without question help in heart beat. Most people are selfish, those are not are few.

Everyone has something good and kind in them and maybe it's a side of them you'll never see or something they need to find within themselves, in any case I don't want to turn this into an argument so I stop now.
    Well your both right !
    This is getting deep !!!!:D its like watching doctor Phil ;)
  • PiousPious Member
    That's it! I hate everyone. Tell me I'm kind now, you denialist.
  • ChocoMaleChocoMale Member
    edited May 2017
    I could say all the players who aren't scammer is kind ^^
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    Pious said:

You're kind is some way, also is it mentally normal to cling on the idea you're unkind?
    ChocoMale said:

Even they must have something kind in them, otherwise they are not human.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited May 2017
    o-o I don't know...
    Maybe everyone who are kind to people? 030
  • SepailSepail Member

Pious said:

You're kind is some way, also is it mentally normal to cling on the idea you're unkind?
    ChocoMale said:

Can i ask why do you always arguing and disagree? People have different opinions, but they are follow topic. And there are also people who trash the topic.
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited May 2017
    Sepail said:

Pious said:

ChocoMale said:

Can i ask why do you always arguing and disagree? People have different opinions, but they are follow topic. And there are also people who trash the topic.
    How is that arguing? >.> are you not literally disagreeing with me now? Did I say people don't have opinions? Is kindness not the topic here? If they're arguing with me as the common activity takes two individuals then why am I being targeted? How am I trashing the topic? Actually if people are allowed to have opinions am I not? If so why do I not qualify as a person?
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited May 2017

Sepail said:

Pious said:

ChocoMale said:

How is that arguing? >.> are you not literally disagreeing with me now? Did I say people don't have opinions? Is kindness not the topic here? If they're arguing with me as the common activity takes two individuals then why am I being targeted? How am I trashing the topic? Actually if people are allowed to have opinions am I not? If so why do I not qualify as a person?
    I dont want to seems rude :) sent you private.