Massive Update

With the recent update massive changes came and I would like to talk about your thoughts/feelings! There is so much to cover I do not even know where to begin.

I first will talk about the change to realm/room price. Can we have an amen and praise the almighty cube. I do feel it is still a little steep but I understand comprises have to be made somewhere. The fact that they were so proactive fills me great joy. The way things were priced before I thought well there goes the building community it is good as dead now. With the new prices however rooms and realms are very much obtainable again. With saving and time I know I can afford a large room. Before all hope was lost.

Next is the improved mines, like just wow! Not only are they bigger but the spawning of things like ores, etc. seem to be better. Could be just my imagination but things are more even and in some cases bountiful. The weather in the mines make them considerably less static feeling and I really love it because I feel more immersed. Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Finally I want to talk about the caves, I may of cursed in front of a mod due to over excitement. I promise I was only talking about a donkey nothing else lol. The way the caves spawn and are leveled is so different from what we know as regular mines. I love this because it could of just been simple hills and valleys like we see in the regular mines. No it is off the hizzy completely different. It feels dark, it feels scary, I feel like I am exploring. They are just a cup of pure perfection brewed just right. In fact I do not want to carry typing on this message because I want to get back to my game. Who designed how the cave mines would generate is a mad genius, I love how there are fadeyed roofs, narrow passageways, niches. Just so much thought went into designing them. It feels claustrophobic and like I am in a cavern.

Thank you devs for working so hard, I know we are constantly shouting discontent but you have been doing so well and really focusing on what the players have to say.

Now share your thoughts and opinions.

Comments

• MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I loved everything too :D the mines look amazing with weather and really make you feel like you're there. Plus there is so much stuff to mine, I've found tons of gems and ores. I would've liked it if they introduced them after the egg hunting event was over cause they kinda made it harder to look for eggs (at least for me) but it's fine, I know I'll get used to them soon.
    The cave mines are out of this world, you can tell they worked really hard on them and it payed off. They do make me feel a little claustrophobic after a while too lol it's cool though, makes the whole experience a lot better.
    I'm so thankful for all the things the devs do for us :) and hope they forgive us when we lose our minds and complain hahaha
  • Thank you for your post Marie. I agree with everything you say. I am amazed by what level cave mines are. They could not be generated any better. I would like to see some cave mine exclusive though in the future besides the cave blocks we already love and know. Like how there are the marbles it be nice if the caves got something like that as well besides just the gems. There is so much potential for the new caves it just makes me weep with joy. Like how did they even make them so perfect. It just hurts.

We often do loose our minds but we can not help ourself we love this game :D
  • PixiePixie Pixie HollowMember
    I love the new mines too! although I wish I had a flashlight now xD
    Because its a pain to keep placing and pulling torches so people don't take them.
    The stamps in mines I find a bit annoying But i'm guessing over time I will get used to it. although i'm still not sure how having a blizzard stamp in a mine is good idea :p Anyways I'm mostly happy that the mines are here and that the realms and rooms are lowered. seems like the players are being heard more and more and that in it self makes me excited to see what comes next! :3