New Way of Scamming! (or not) Watch Out!

MorganaBusMorganaBus Member
edited May 2017 in Community
(sorry if this is not the right category to post this in)

There is a new (or old) scam that is going around cubic castles. Its where people name their starter realm to "50x50 Realm" etc. You can still use a "My Precious" and a Door, but it still is a starter realm, or either a trashed one. Don't do what I did, I got my beaglepuss and shrink wand scammed from this new (or old) scam. Please watch out!

Comments

• SnowiezSnowiez Member
    what exactly? o.o
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Yea I didn't know that people actually did that. I thought of it if I was a scammer. Now we have to send out the alarm :( New scam on the loose...
    snowiez said:

what exactly? o.o

People make an alt and take the starter realm and u know it says name it. And people input e.g 50x50 realm..and people think "oh gosh look a cheap realm" and that's how. Complicated but simple to scammers
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    You should never buy realms owner by other people.
    You can't place realms on the overworld that you don't own.
    You will never have full permissions in a realm you didn't buy.
  • gdog said:

Exactly. It's impossible to transfer ownership with realms (and Cosmic Cow, you should change that).
  • if they did change that there would be even more scamming with realms.
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited May 2017
    Profit. said:

(sorry if this is not the right category to post this in)

There is a new (or old) scam that is going around cubic castles. Its where people name their starter realm to "50x50 Realm" etc. You can still use a "My Precious" and a Door, but it still is a starter realm, or either a trashed one. Don't do what I did, I got my beaglepuss and shrink wand scammed from this new (or old) scam. Please watch out!

I gotta break it to ya right away, this scam has existed for a very long time, hitting alot of innocent people and to make it worse, scammers would name it as a 100x100 realm which has already costed some players alot more than what you've lost, just be glad that you haven't lost even rarer items, do spread the awareness and i hope you recover the items that were lost
  • This isn't new at all. This is an old scam that was around when I started playing over 2 years ago.
  • ThuggieThuggie Member

gdog said:

Exactly. It's impossible to transfer ownership with realms (and Cosmic Cow, you should change that).
    @CosmicCow